Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Extra - Limited Edition info from Topps
Topic Started: Mar 11 2013, 03:07 PM (2,863 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have received an email from Topps confirming the Limited Edition cards for Extra.

They are:

Jack Wilshere - Starter Pack
David Luiz - Multipack
Joe Hart - MOTD Special
Javier Hernandez - Swap and Play Tour
Jermain Defoe - TBC

I have asked if there will be a tin and if this list means there will be no shop exclusive this time, but I haven't had a response as yet.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
garners-great-deals2012
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I will be needed a Hernandez of ebay, will wait a bit I think see how much it comes down to
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/garners-great-deals2012
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

THFCandy
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is the Hernandez card likely to come down in price, or being only available at swap tour, will it get really expensive on eBay? What are the chances of it being made available elsewhere, as I noticed that Crouch is now available without having to send off that form (can't remember how, but I'm sure I saw it on the Topps site or in MOTD mag). Or can we realy an YaYanoor to get hold of a bucketful again and flood eBay? ;)

garners-great-deals2012
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cheapest on ebay atm is 20 with 1 post and packaging! They have sold 1 :O
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/garners-great-deals2012

alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Prices will compare to the Hart 10/11 card or the Arteta 11/12 card as they were released exactly the same way. Both of these started off really expensive but can be got now for around 5 or less. I wouldnpanic by buying it now. If you can't get to an event I would wait a few months before buying on ebay.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply