Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Charity Auction
Topic Started: Mar 23 2013, 07:36 PM (1,088 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not counted them yet, but they will only accept cards from this season. I have had an email from Topps to confirm this.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I don't know why, but I thought the year before last was only for that season's cards as well?

I got a reply saying:

'This year the auction is only for this season's cards'

I hope that if I only take this seasons cards, that other people don't get away with using cards from other seasons!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I would take the champ and spl Toby. ;)

It just said this season on the email, not this seasons PL only!

I have emailed Topps to see if they are going to state on their website what cards are accepted, so I will let everyone know if I get a response.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Topps website updated with information that confirms what they said to me in the email - see the Charity Swap Auction section...

http://www.toppsfootball.co.uk/events/event/swap-play-event/?only=1

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
gt6943
Mar 26 2013, 04:19 PM
bibster
Mar 26 2013, 04:10 PM
Topps website updated with information that confirms what they said to me in the email - see the Charity Swap Auction section...

http://www.toppsfootball.co.uk/events/event/swap-play-event/?only=1
BOOOOO !!!!!!!! ... HISSSS !!!!
:(

Not sure it's worth my while taking what I have from this season. Need to have a count and decide...

Remember guys, if you don't have more than 1000 spare from this season, then going on past experience, you are unlikely to get anything in the auction...

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I'd still take them. Been thinking about it and maybe people won't have that many if it's only from this season?

Suppose we won't know until we find out what happens at Newcastle on the first day!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Mar 28 2013, 05:03 PM
I'm just interested in why Topps/Match Attax made this decision...Bibster could you help us find out?
I doubt I would get a response if I contacted them now, due to the Easter holidays.

But I will try and ask them on the day at Bolton why they have made this decision for this years events.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply