Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
belfast event
Topic Started: Apr 7 2013, 04:39 PM (427 Views)
alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The belfast event is just over. It was a good say with a couple of hundred kids there.
There was not as many things there as other events, all there was was the match attax and sticker swapping and the tournament. I'm not complaining though as its great that topps make the effort to come over to Ireland.
I'm very pleased that both my sons made it to the last 4 but were both beaten in the semi finals. Got two regional finalist cards though and 5 hernandez limiteds.
The tournament was won by a guy called Shrey Cohan who played really well. He was 14 my kids are 9 and 6 so there will be other years.
All in all a great day.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I agree they could have had more staff for the swapping side of things but it didnt spoil the day for us. I still wish they would have an adults tournament. I wanna play :-(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply