Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Charity Auctions
Topic Started: Apr 10 2013, 06:31 PM (498 Views)
Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Never taken part in one until yesterday at West Brom and then today at Wembley.

Yesterday I got a Smalling signed shirt for 600 cards and today a Kyle Walker signed card for 2600. Without sounding billy big balls and arrogant as I don't mean it to I did possibly have more cards than most if not all and my original intention was to use what I wanted to get 1 thing if I could and then give what I had left to the closest kid to me or a few to each for them to use but that was scuppered when they announced you had to declare the number of cards you had with you.

I think given that there are some young kids with only small numbers of cards who will not win anything especially something signed by a player it would be a good idea for Topps to take all the names of entrants and at the end draw out 3 or 4 names of people who won nothing in the auction to give them a prize otherwise they will get discouraged from taking part.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think limiting it to one win per person is ideal as it does stop some taking the mick a bit. I genuinely couldn't go with the intention of winning more than 1 thing but I guess others would.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply