Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How Many Cards **winner Announced**; win loads of cards
Topic Started: Apr 21 2013, 12:39 AM (1,276 Views)
alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Before I sell all of my cards I thought I would do a little competition for the members of the forum.

The question:
Before I decided to part with my cards, how many different match attax and shootout cards did I have in my collection. A big clue would be to have a look at my wishlist and work it out from there.

The prize:
My box of spares.
There is nothing of any major value but they would be a fantastic start for a reletively new collector, there are duplicates among them. In total there is 1600 base cards and 160 shiney cards from across all uk and some other match attax collections. I will pay the postage.

The rules:
Closest guess wins but if you guess over then you are out. You must guess the same amount or less to win.
Language variations and errors count as different cards, obviously my spares/doubles so not.
Open to UK members only due to the high cost of posting something of this weight internationally. Sorry guys.
If there is a tie I will split the prize as evenly as possible.
I have already logged the answer with one of the moderators to ensure fair play.
Your answer must be on this thread for all to see, I will not accept guesses by PM, this will also ensure transparency and fair play.
I will announce the winner in July 1st 2013 so you have plenty of time to work out an answer.
Only one entry per member. If you enter more than once I will take your first guess.
Good luck everyone.
Edited by alanaman, Apr 21 2013, 12:45 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

alanaman
Limited Edition
Its single cards fozzy1999

alanaman
Limited Edition
Only a few days left folks, get your guesses in!!!

alanaman
Limited Edition
Competition over folks.
The total amount of different match attax and shoot out cards which I had in my collection was
Bibster could you please confirm this to ensure fair play.
The winner is ..................

MA!CCFC98 with his guess of 10,500. Really well done !!!

Please PM me with your address within one week of this post otherwise I will move on to the next closest.
Thanks to everyone who entered my competition.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Members Competitions · Next Topic »
Add Reply