Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
World Championships 2013
Topic Started: Apr 25 2013, 07:06 PM (879 Views)
Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Off to the worlds champs tomorrow... Hopefully I can win it!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I came back yesterday in the evening... What a weekend!!! The world champs were on Sunday I got drawn against the Belfast winner, the Scottish winner and the Danish winner, My first was Against the Belfast winner, Shrey and I lost 6-5 but I won the next two matches which meant I was in the semis! My opponent in the semis was Brindan at full time it was 5-5 it went to penalties but unfortunately that's were he beat me... The other semi was between Jake and Shrey... Jake beat Shrey

So the finals was Brindan v Jake... And the winner was Brindan who is now the new World Champion

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
wille9
Apr 29 2013, 03:39 PM
was the tournaments on stamford bridge?
Yes, it was

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
wille9
Apr 29 2013, 03:47 PM
in the middle?
No just off the pitch

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hattersfan
Apr 29 2013, 04:04 PM
Can you write a review of the weekend?
Are you talking to me???

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hattersfan
Apr 29 2013, 04:11 PM
Adrenalynxl9
Apr 29 2013, 04:08 PM
hattersfan
Apr 29 2013, 04:04 PM
Can you write a review of the weekend?
Are you talking to me???
Yes!!
Ok, I'll do it either tomorrow or later on today

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I arrived on Friday, I checked in then I went to my room. Abit later we went on a tour around the Golden Hinde, we came back at around 10:30. On Saturday morning we went on a tour around wembley(where I won the swap and play tour). From 2 to 6 we had free time around London then we came to the main room of the Hotel and went to the Rainforest Cafe and again came back really late. On Sunday Morning we left for Stamford Bridge at around 10:30. We had lunch and went to the actual pitch to play the world championships... After we took our seats ready for the game and watched Chelsea v Swansea. Once half time came the finalists went on the pitch to play in the final. We came back to the hotel, collected our bags and that's when everyone left...

Ill definitely be back next year!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 12/13 · Next Topic »
Add Reply