Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Bundesliga 2013/2014
Topic Started: Jun 17 2013, 06:30 PM (11,282 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi all
i know its very early already Match Attax Bundesliga 2013/2014 pre release images are in circulation and i have found the 2013/2014 Advent Calendar pre release image: Posted Image

Unlike other pre release images i have seen for this set this one is quite accurate in terms of being well designed with the colours behind the palyers etc.
has anyone else have any early information or seen any other accurate pre release images???
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cant wait!!! Looks very good, will you post any other images you find?
My feedback page:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7127107/1/
My wishlist:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7117107/1/#new
I COLLECT CHELSEA CARDS AND STICKERS. IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE PM ME

wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Where did you see this image?

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yes i will post any other images i find, there are others out there atm but they are mock ups which have poorly used premier league design not like this one which is concept art due to no advent calendar being released in uk for premier league last year! here is the website link where i found the image: http://www.universaltrends.de/homepage/de/online_shop/produkte/16.html?product=TO00171&showCat=117045
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can you please send me a PM with the pictures of the mock ups?

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just go on google images and type in Match Attax Bundesliga 13/14 and the mock ups come up of a multipack, box and starter pack which someone has created using the premier league version for this year as you can still see bits of that collection that they haven't edited, the picture above is the only real concept one i have seen!
Trade List Wishlist

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Great look.

Seems like the Advent Calendar doesn't have the pigeon holes/flappy things/what in the world even is a pigeon hole things any more.

Doesn't that just totally ruin the concept of an advent calendar though...

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
That is only the image of the front of the advent calendar the back will have the flaps as usual!
Trade List Wishlist

dimaspirlo
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
any information of autograph or jersey inserted to this set?
please check,always update :
my picasa album
my tradelist
my wishlist
my feedback
collection : all about milan, andrea pirlo, and all calcio team

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Bundesliga Tin 13/14 Concept Art

Above is the link to the picture of the Bundesliga Tin for next season that Topps have sent out as Concept art as there are obviously no players on the front yet and is basically going to be the same size and shape and design as the Premier League one from last year.
@dimaspirlo they will probably have an autograph card to try and get for this set as they have for every other season par the first
Edited by Tankerton1, Jul 21 2013, 11:17 AM.
Trade List Wishlist

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Couple of questions about the advent calendar. Anyone bought one before, if so, what sort of things do you get in it? And do they ship to the UK? If not, anywhere or anyone who will? Thanks.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

BVB4Life
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yes i had them. In there you could find stadium cards of all the 18 Bundesliga Teams, then 2x Limited Editon Cards, i think 2x Matchwinner and a few Star + Base Cards.
I will get a lot of these when they are released, also i will get the display boxes, tins, starter and such things...

beetleface
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Should definitely release these in UK

maartins
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
@Matt
You can buy eveything on ebay

When will cheklist be relised?
Posted Image

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
First Message from topps germany regarding the new season's collection:
The Bundesliga 2013/14 season passes since last weekend. Finally, there's again full stadiums, big stars, beautiful gates and exciting games ... Because, of course, must also match Attax - the official trading card game for the Cup - not missing! Experienced collectors among you, that Match Attax is has always appeared in September. So it will not take long. And the tension rises: How is the new design from? Who is the new 101-player? Who is the star player of his club? And which players are Limited Edition? If you also introduce yourself these questions, you are absolutely right on www.toppsfussball.de! Because here's all the news about the new collection! And another tip: Even on the official Topps Facebook page "My Topps" There's always the latest news and sometimes even a bit more ...
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Picture of the 13 14 Bundesliga Tin!!! :
Posted Image
Edited by Tankerton1, Aug 24 2013, 04:43 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have just also searched for more information on google and the tin is set to be released in November 2013 and there will be 3 Different Limited Editions available with the tin and like the Premier League tin it has be re-sized!
Each Tin Contains 1 Limited Edition Card (1 of 3) and 22 other cards
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Posted Image

Above is the what i believe to be the final design of the advent calender for this season as all the players are in the new kits and it is different to the previous one shown earlier in the post can anyone confirm this design?
Trade List Wishlist

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My predictions for Hundred Clubs

GK- Adler
Def- Toprak
Mid- Guendogan
Fwd- Draxler
101- Mueller
Posted Image

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

GK- Trapp or Adler
Def- Toprak or Höwedes
Mid- Gündogan
Fwd- Kießling
101- Ribery or Schweinsteiger
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Panini King
Aug 29 2013, 07:26 PM

GK- Trapp or Adler
Def- Toprak or Höwedes
Mid- Gündogan
Fwd- Kießling
101- Ribery or Schweinsteiger
Trapp would be an interesting selection for the GK position. I think Adler will get it though since I rate him slightly higher and he's a NT keeper.

Can't see Hoewedes getting one, Schalke's defense has been shocking this year

Kiessling is deserved of a 100 club. Very underrated striker

Ribery or Schweinsteiger deserves to be the 101. I'd be surprised though if Topps makes them the 101 player though since they seem to change it each year. Plus Mueller seems to be the cover boy
Posted Image

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Gk- Adler
Def- Dante
Mid-Gündogan
Fwd- Keissling
101- Mueller: 24 starts producing 13 goals isn't bad at all for an attacking midfielder in the Bundesliga and plus his 8 goals in the Champions League contributing to Bayern's success in the competition means it has to be him!
Trade List Wishlist

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
GK - Adler
Def - Dante
Mid - Gundogan
Fwd - Lewandowski
101 - Ribery or Reus

I don't know who the Hundred Club were last year, so this is just based on how they preformed last season.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the first card 13-14

Posted Image
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Great Find Panini King where did you find it?
It looks like with the numbering the clubkarte cards are like last year, going to be included in with the base cards so is the set going to be of a similar size as last year?
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i found this card on https://www.facebook.com/MyTopps?hc_location=timeline

and this year with teams from 2. Bundesliga, but i have not more infos

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
so there will be players from the 2. Bundesliga as well? I do hope the collection isn't too big otherwise it will be expensive to collect over here, still its exciting and if you find out any more please let us know!
Trade List Wishlist

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Nice! Good to see some 2 Bundesliga cards!

I think they won't have many cards from each team 1 logo, 7 base, 1 SP, 1 MW

Will be a huge set though you're definitely right ^^^

Just wish the design was different, not catching on with me
Posted Image

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Panini King, Sep 6 2013, 09:13 AM.

My Wishlist My Feedback

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Thanks for the Pics!!! I have to admit that red lightning background looks sweet! I just wish the cards weren't so cluttered with stats
Posted Image

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for the added pictures panini king they look great and now i am looking forward to being able to getting them!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just found this:

http://www.toppsdirekt.de/match-attax-bundesliga-2013-2014-sammlung.html?___store=brd

So topps are doing two types of starter pack for Bundesliga aswell:
Normal for 7,99 euros with 1LE with the usual binder, magazine and playpitch and 5 cards
Deluxe for 14,99 euros with 2LE with the same as stated above with one other difference, that being it includes a collector bag!

Information regarding the set now confirmed by topps:
383 cards of 1 Bundesliga (including 1 star player, one club logo card as well as 3 match-winner ever Bundesliga club)
And also 54 Cards of 2 Bundesliga meaning 437 cards in total excluding limited editions.

Limited Editions Confirmed
LE2 Kobiashvilli Hertha BSC available in the Deluxe starter pack only
LE11 Bernard Leno Bayer Leverkusen available in both Deluxe and normal starter packs
LE21 Topps Fussball Fox Card available from topps only for order over 10,00 euros

Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Multipack L6 Sebastian Rode Eintracht Frankfurt

My Wishlist My Feedback

Bingoal
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Exciting!!Waiting for the checklist!!
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
2 Bundesliga Cards

Posted Image
all 18 badges

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The Bundesliga cards come out in 4 days i believe on the 19/09/13 is this correct??
Thanks for the images of the clubkarte cards for 2.Bundesliga paniniking they look great
Trade List Wishlist

speedy24
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yes i can confirm the Date!

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Goetze is the 101, well done Topps :doh

- 437 cards in the set
- Each 100 Club player has signed 150 of their cards
- 22 limited editions
Posted Image

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
and in Advent Calendar not stadium cards, this year in it team cards

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for the update and info Panini King and K-Schwein
Dont agree with Goetze being the 101 at all a popularity choice by topps and not one based on brilliant performances. By team cards Panini King do you mean a card with a picture of the whole squad on it?
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply