Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
First Concept Images of Match Attax 13/14; Courtesy of Click Distribution!
Topic Started: Jun 17 2013, 07:55 PM (5,822 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Check out the link here for concept images of the 13/14 collection:

http://www.clickdistribution.co.uk/product/match-attax-1314

As it states, the design of the packaging etc could change. Obviously these photos of the players won't be used as they are in 12/13 kits. I hope the colour/design stays like this as I like it.

On one of the images you can see the design of one of the cards - nice!

Looks like they are only doing 1 packs for this set and the tins look different this time and are only 5.99.

Not sure what the difference is between a starter pack and a deluxe starter pack!
Edited by bibster, Jun 17 2013, 10:07 PM.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
CAN ANYONE SEND THE PDF FILE TO ME!!!
My feedback page:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7127107/1/
My wishlist:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7117107/1/#new
I COLLECT CHELSEA CARDS AND STICKERS. IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE PM ME
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yes i can sorry didn't see you earlier post until now, pm me with an email address
Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

KoNiKo
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Aug 5 2013, 10:19 AM
I don't think it is the final design, not with Suarez and Bale looking for new clubs and the tin in the pdf file looks more like a final design with Snodgrass, Wilshere, Aguero and Sturridge appearing on it, who are players who are very unlikely to leave their clubs during the current transfer window and also i think they are all in new kit
pdf? have a MP :P
My web
My official facebook page (KoNiKo Colecciones)
@KoNiColecciones

beetleface
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Think the images look fantastic!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Here is a new image of the cards. It looks as though there is a transfer fee in the top right corner of the cards this season.

Posted Image

Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
can see the transfer fee being used as a marker for trades and card rarity. kids will be wanting to trade like for like transfer values
Please check out my pictured set at -
Italy set fully pictured Rangers set fully pictured
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

TRADING FEEDBACK - PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
It would be interesting weather they use them in the game's or not or if they are just another addition to the cards. I think it is making the Match Attax cards more like Top Trump cards but still i think they are a nice touch and i hope the values are realistic!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

goldblader13
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
maybe they set a limited budget for tournament teams that you have to stick to

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
goldblader13
Aug 15 2013, 04:59 PM
maybe they set a limited budget for tournament teams that you have to stick to
Good point, that will be interesting. :clap
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Was flicking through MOTD mag at lunch and noticed a little graphic about Match Attax being given with the mag 'coming soon' whicj I thought was good news! It won't be next week, but I would think possibly 2 or 3 issues after next week we might see a preview pack.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Click have updated their website with images of the real thing!

Looks like Hazard is the gold limited edition with the deluxe starter pack.

HelloDave123
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
bibster
Aug 20 2013, 07:01 PM

They look Great

KoNiKo
Member Avatar
100 Club
bibster
Aug 20 2013, 07:01 PM

Wow looks great!! Amazing!!!
My web
@KoNiColecciones

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Catherine they do look brilliant, at a first look i would say the Gold Limited Edition pictured looks like Eden Hazard with an attack of 94 as i have just blown the image up to a bigger size and also the referee looks like Chris Foy.
Trade List Wishlist

mojoe
Member Avatar
100 Club
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MATCH-ATTAX-2013-2014-GOLD-LIMITED-EDITION-CARD-/281154872385?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item417622e441
trusted traders
kimmeh_d .bibster x2 ukbasedcollector. monkey76 .mszaby x16 .darbo. laliga x4 .spurs.attax x2. K-Schwein. RobJones1973 x 4

wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6998851/
tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6996963/
feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7021072/

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Haha! How rubbish does that picture look?

Does anyone else think this card looks 'sparkly'? Like the design Panini did for the Super Strikes set? I hope they are still Rainbow foil cards...

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yes i agree they do look sparkly which will be interesting to see if they do the same for the MOTM and Hundred Club cards or if its just the limited editions
Trade List Wishlist

heycallumj
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmm I am very interested in the new design and marketing scheme. It seems like they are trying to lower the tin price to get more sales to compensate for the lower price. Along with the different Limited Edition scales which will make more profit from the varied starter/play pack (s) due to the different limited editions. The name change in 'Flow packs' seems to also be marketing. Whilst not a booster pack or that kind of thing it seems that this set is more oriented around the gameplay rather than the collection as a whole. If you look at pokemon cards they have their 'base' items with 'booster' packs. This may be the intention of topps with this manouver. Also box sizes and limited editions shall be interesting to see. I wonder what scale the retailer limited editions will be or will it be random with the gold being awfuly rare. All is yet to be seen but from what is out there my guess is its more game-play than collect 'em all. However with the need for higher stats people will buy more packs, panning out their collection. Either way this stratagy is a bold move for topps.

Ps: I can't believe I just wrote that :P
trusted traders: Watts27X2 GT6943X2
Posted Image

FootballCards365
Member Avatar
FootballCards365
[ *  * ]
I'ved posted 3 vids on YouTube showing first images of the new match attax 13 14.Here is the link
|
|
v
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoOX3hxuopU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPgbeWyu2Ac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZcFM3gX-2E

spurs.attax
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just found the Hazard Gold Limited Edition from ebay
here's the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390655711711?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2945wt_1174
Completed Trades: l1sboa x 2, papagali, JuveFC, hattersfan x 3, longlongago_08, blizzard, maxi taxi, mrexplodeify, ashvin, CharlesHK, pnchocolates x 2, Rollcollector, Koda, vorronin, hotspurs95, ho123wang, monkey76, shauncheng1, matchattaxmasters22 x 3, dom9lfc, yerai95, garystephens, Zabolek, MA!CCFC98, mojoe x 2, mszaby x 2, Matt, kgarnett x 3, gp#3 x 3, Hirozil, Cardmonster
Want List last updated Oct 13, 2015
Trade List last updated Oct 13, 2015
My Feedback
Picasa Album

Debitman
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Here you are guys a link to all of the limited edition's for the coming season Gold Silver and Bronze and where to get them

http://www.toppsfootball.co.uk/products/limitededition/

Don't know how to add a picture

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Debitman
Sep 6 2013, 08:51 PM
Here you are guys a link to all of the limited edition's for the coming season Gold Silver and Bronze and where to get them

http://www.toppsfootball.co.uk/products/limitededition/

Don't know how to add a picture
Great stuff, thanks so much for sharing with us all! :cheers

caveboydave
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
wilshere again giggs again walker again gerrard again
if it wasnt for hazard and aguero i would say this was last years list
cant topps think of any other players for limited edition cards they should let the fans pick who they want the players to be not some one who hasnt got a clue about football
also where is the joe hart limited edition card we have one of those every year

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for the link debitman bit dissapointed at the fact we only see two new players as limited edition cards but i like the sound of a match attax magazine and also the fact that i dont have to go running all over kent trying to find particular boxes with LE's in
Trade List Wishlist

Oafcforever
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A new image of Moyes, Mourinho and Jol posted by Topps' twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MyTopps/status/376283898587938816/photo/1?screen_name=MyTopps
Edited by Oafcforever, Sep 7 2013, 10:05 AM.

NIAMHUSLFC07
Member Avatar
This is Anfield
Limited editions are the poor, boring choices bar 2. A shame, really. If they really thought about it then they could've come up with better ones.
Love the idea of a match attax magazine, something that many people have on this forum have desired. The content could be amazing if they really put their mind to it.
However, I think the gold/silver/bronze LEs are a bit unfair. The fact that you, for example, pay full whack for a magazine subscription only to get the bronze one instead of the gold, or pay for the tin and only get a bronze.. It's something that would irritate me if I was still collecting
Edited by NIAMHUSLFC07, Sep 7 2013, 10:30 AM.
Please view the thread of the Euro 2016 & Copa America Stickers I need and also my Euro 2016 & Copa America Sticker trades and PM me if you would like to trade!!!

chuck332
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Excuse my ignorance but would just like to clarify one thing. Are there 18 LE's to collect then 6 gold, silver & bronze of each player?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
chuck332
Sep 7 2013, 10:25 PM
Excuse my ignorance but would just like to clarify one thing. Are there 18 LE's to collect then 6 gold, silver & bronze of each player?
That's correct - each of the 6 players have a gold, silver and bronze card, making it 18 different cards in total.

safariman
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
They should have made 18 different limiteds according to the value of player 6 Gold top rated player 6 silver lesser rated players and 6 bronze up and coming players - would have made it a better option
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

KoNiKo
Member Avatar
100 Club
I believe that this year will be limited editions as a business for ebayers, taken out the gold editions in a packs and will sell the bronze packs. Bad.
My web
@KoNiColecciones

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
But the limited editions aren't available in packs in boxes, so this won't be the case. Plus, people won't know if they are gold, silver or bronze inside the packs with magazines and the multipack. It's all pot luck!

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback

Big Red
Member Avatar
Captain
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like the backround shadow, on previous cards they had a white line around the player this looks a lot better.

Zabolek
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The background looks great, but how awful can be the Photoshopping! This Fellaini card is just ridiculous, he doesn't even look in the right direction. :angry
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply