Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ligue 1 Chipz de Foot!
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 08:56 PM (1,083 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Evening all
As you may be aware because of my other post in a different section of the forum, i have been to France this weekend and i was at the Euro Tunnel terminal in Calais and browsing WH Smith over there and found that Topps have made their first move in the market of Ligue 1 football in France, by producing Chipz de foot, like the bundesliga chipz (exactly like them!!) I picked up 2 packs of 5 chipz for 2.50 euros each.
There are 240 chipz to collect and i will try and provide images in the first part of the week as i have only just got back.
on another note does anyone think topps will now push for the license to produce cards when Panini's licence expires in france?
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for the checklist alan thats great. I will look for more when i next go across at the end of the month
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
thanks for that info K-schwein. it appears there were updates that were released in Gulli magazine, a magazine that i have never really seen before, did anyone pick these up?? I believe the updates were the stickers for the magnets if my french serves me correctly and that you could use the stickers to stick on other magnets like swaps or players that have left.
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax World Stars · Next Topic »
Add Reply