Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fake Futera Cards; Fake Futera Cards
Topic Started: Aug 2 2013, 11:27 AM (2,928 Views)
placeforpeas
i-card
[ *  * ]
I know this goes on and on and mods lock it, but can we get this sorted once and for all. I've spent over Ģ500 on these cards and now I'm beginning to have doubts.

JERSEY CARDS :

In terms of jersey cards : There is no way you should publish cards and be as ambiguous to say "it's from the ???? season". Come on Futera you're a big company, you need to establish and print the exact source of how you obtained the card and the EXACT match it was played in for EVERY jersey card and print it on the back of the card, it's just common sense, and I as the consumer would like to know the back story of how the shirt was obtained along with any guarantors.

There's a card on ebay at the moment as we speak, one is a Diego Maradona shirt used in the 1994 world cup (I know again very ambiguous) My Webpage Have you seen the shirts Argentina wore in that world cup?!? My Webpage1 They look very different, to me I'd say it looks more like a shirt they worn in '86 or '90.

AUTOGRAPHS :

There is a photo of a man with Joe Hart is he also be the same guy pictured with Van persie the day Manchester united won the title 3 months AFTER Futera 2013 were released? 'The Sun' newspaper published the photo of Van Persie.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've spent a lot of money. I'd like more solid / professional assurances.

What are your opinions? Would Futera be open to a trading standards investigation?
Edited by placeforpeas, Aug 2 2013, 11:55 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
When you attach us a certificate that you are certified handwriting / autograph expert, then you would be in position to make such a request.

I was one of the first who raised doubts ,and that is why I collect only Futera base.
But I do not like when people are accusing without proof. I did not have a proof, and I stayed away from the discussion.

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You don't need a certificate to be able to understand and recognise an authentic autograph. It's something you pick up after years of practice. Some of the "research and comparison" you posted on the other forum showed that your ideas don't really match up with actual knowledge.
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
If your friend wants to accuse and play smart ass, he for sure needs a certificate. I couldīt care less for his requests.
On the other hand you do know what I think about Futera.
I already told you, I am not an expert at all.

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There's no such thing as a certificate to prove you're an autograph expert. There's no degree for it, and it's pretty much a self regulated hobby or industry that relies on reputation.
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
@authenticautographcollector 9 posts on the forum certainly do not make you a card expert.
And your teenage insults will make you look like a joke. If you want reputation here do not spit on things, prove it.
@Matt
There is no certificate ? There are plenty of companies and certified experts who study handwriting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Football Unique 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply