Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Announce Premier League Premium Set; New set to launch in December 2013
Topic Started: Aug 9 2013, 08:33 PM (15,653 Views)
Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finally a set with PL players where the authenticity of the autographs will not be in doubt.

Great stuff Topps.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
Been a month since the last post, any new info?

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
It makes sense that this product will be priced high as Topps actually have to pay the players money to sit down and sign for them. Unlike the dreadful Futera. :rant

However 25 per pack just seems ridiculous. Here in the States (probably Canada too) the price is approximately $20.00 per pack which comes in at a little under 13.

I don't know why UK collectors have to pay so much more than us North American guys, pretty much twice the price. It probably makes more sense to order from the USA and pay the international shipping and import charges than buying locally for double the cost.
Edited by Futbol_Cards, Nov 17 2013, 09:49 PM.

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
KarlHungus
Nov 18 2013, 02:19 PM
Futbol_Cards
Nov 17 2013, 09:41 PM
I don't know why UK collectors have to pay so much more than us North American guys, pretty much twice the price. It probably makes more sense to order from the USA and pay the international shipping and import charges than buying locally for double the cost.
In that respect, there is more bad new I'm afraid. Dacardworld has a note on this product's page saying "PLEASE NOTE: Due to licensing rights, we are restircted from selling Topps EPL Premier Gold outside of the U.S. and Canada."

I mailed dacardworld this weekend because this doesn't sound like what Portlaw said a few post higher. And this is what they answered me today:
"We can only ship this within the US and Canada." :doh
Wow that sucks.

Looks like some ebay sellers will ship internationally though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply