Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Announce Premier League Premium Set; New set to launch in December 2013
Topic Started: Aug 9 2013, 08:33 PM (15,873 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A few Cardiff City players in there...... can't wait....

http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/topps-2013-14-topps-premier-gold.html

Partial checklist:

http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/topps-2013-14-topps-premier-gold-2.html

-
Edited by Alan, Aug 9 2013, 11:04 PM.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ofb1988
Aug 10 2013, 06:42 AM
will this be for a market other than uk? havent read the links, just off nightshift about to get a toby carvery breakfast and head tot he football :D
It will be released in UK and USA, according to Topps.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Portlaw
Aug 19 2013, 01:37 PM
I'm just testing the waters here to see if anyone would be interested in a case break of this stuff with each person getting picking a team therefore they would be 20 spots.

How it works is we divide the whole cost of the case by 20 so each spot will be a fair share. When the case arrives I video the case break so everybody can see the break as it happens and I will send whoever had Arsenal all the arsenal cards that were pulled out of the break etc. With there being 10 hits per box that means 60 per case so if the correlation was perfect between teams you get 3 big hits from you're team and all the extra hits of your team like base and inserts.

They are attempting one on blowout however it will struggle to work as they are no fans of the lower teams as this will only work with all 20 teams being picked.

Now to the cost:

Case price: $1235 + $105 (shipping from the states to here) = $1340 + ($3 x 20 to ship your teams cards from here) $60= $1400 (now the 105 shipping I have there is from when I bought a case of big bang theory cards from blowout and was hit with an 80 euro custom charge which is approx $100 and without paypal fees but we wont worry about them just yet as there not much)

So each spot costs: $1400 divided by 20 = $70 approx.

I'll be taking Aston Villa. So if anybody is interested in a team let me know but just to be fair no one can come in and take for example the top 5 teams, each person is limited to one spot for now and if we are struggling to fill all the spots then people can take a second if they wish.

Just throwing this out there to see if people are interested :)

Put me down for CARDIFF CITY

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ashleyyoungFTW
Aug 22 2013, 02:33 PM
I'll go for Crystal Palace dependent on how the set actually turns out.

What does that mean?

Edited by Alan, Aug 22 2013, 04:16 PM.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Give it a few days or even weeks and I'm sure all 20 spots will be taken up... Well before the December release date.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Portlaw
Sep 1 2013, 05:34 PM
Just read, Due to licensing rights this WONT be sold Overseas. It is restricted to the US and Canada. Wont be getting this in local shops guys
Is our order OK?

-

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Portlaw
Sep 1 2013, 07:36 PM
Alan
Sep 1 2013, 07:22 PM
Portlaw
Sep 1 2013, 05:34 PM
Just read, Due to licensing rights this WONT be sold Overseas. It is restricted to the US and Canada. Wont be getting this in local shops guys
Is our order OK?

-
Yes, it doesn't mean that retailers can't sell overseas just that topps themselves wont have it to sell over here. Its like ordering mls cards from blowout

Phew....

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So far I'll be looking for 144 Cardiff City cards - thank goodness there aren't too many autograph cards. No relics is a shame though.

-

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
KarlHungus
Dec 26 2013, 08:20 PM
It seems that the checklist that became available a few weeks ago was complete. Three subsets still had to be confirmed, but it now seems that the Future Stars Autographs, International Icons Autographs and Match Winners Autographs are simply part of the Star Players Autographs subset, as card numbers of these 3 subsets all start with "SP-" and were already included int he Star Players Autographs checklist.

Agreed.

I also think it's possible that the Hot Shots, Tough Tacklers, Midfield Maestros, etc. are all part of the 200 cards in the base set as all the players in those subsets appear in the base set checklist and the cards look similar to the base cards, with just the addition of the sub-set title....

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Portlaw
Dec 27 2013, 12:43 AM
Alan
Dec 27 2013, 12:36 AM
I also think it's possible that the Hot Shots, Tough Tacklers, Midfield Maestros, etc. are all part of the 200 cards in the base set as all the players in those subsets appear in the base set checklist and the cards look similar to the base cards, with just the addition of the sub-set title....

There are 2 different Carzorla cards here, base and midfield maestro. Same picture used but different designs

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Topps-Premier-Gold-Soccer-Arsenal-Team-Set-Cazorla-Wilshere-Insert-Lot-4-/201009793949?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item2ecd1e0b9d

I must have missed that. thanks for pointing it out.

Isn't that Cristiano Ronaldo autograph awful!

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@Portlaw

Sean, where are you finding these? I haven't seen them on eBay.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Portlaw
Dec 27 2013, 07:21 PM
Alan
Dec 27 2013, 07:15 PM
@Portlaw

Sean, where are you finding these? I haven't seen them on eBay.

Both have come from breaks which have been posted on blowout cards. Both sellers are in Hong Kong as well.

If I manage to get a quad auto i'll finish spending there and only pick up the 1 of 1 variants of the base, this set is going to be loaded with unnumbered cards
I'm on blowout too. I'll check them out, thanks.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Dsilva21
Dec 31 2013, 03:18 PM
Anyone got any news on the release here in the UK,also what hits have you got so far.

I don't think it's getting a U.K. release.

At $1200 per case I don't suppose many UK dealers will getting any stock either.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Phild
Dec 31 2013, 03:56 PM
Not sure how wide the UK release will be but there are 3 of us that I know are expecting some stock and as of Christmas Eve it was still on its way to us. Would I be surprised though if it all gets cancelled and doesn't arrive ? not one bit.

That's great to know Phil...

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Does anyone recognise the player behind Frazier Campbell????

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb450/BluebirdAl/2013ToppsPremierGold-FraizerCampbell.jpg~original

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
dvsgooner
Jan 1 2014, 12:05 PM
That's great - thanks... Superb spot.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
harrodjon
Jan 9 2014, 11:14 AM
I've just found yet another error with this set. I have a Jonny Howson Star Player Auto that quite clearly says Future Stars on the front!
The Star Players autos come in 4 sub categories:

Star Players
Future Stars
Match Winners
International Icons

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply