Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Announce Premier League Premium Set; New set to launch in December 2013
Topic Started: Aug 9 2013, 08:33 PM (15,902 Views)
stevesmith
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Phild
Sep 10 2013, 08:56 AM
The collection WILL be released in UK.

Two different type of boxes, Mass market boxes (24 packs per box rrp 1.99 per packet) and Hobby boxes (10 packs per box rrp 19.99 per pack)
phil,can you get them wholesale? i'd be interested in some cases of the hobby,i sent emails to topps but not had a response yet and all the suppliers i used to deal with are gone.
TRADE LIST
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stevesmith
Signature Card
the cost of a packet is now to be 25,they are due out just before christmas
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
Phild
Dec 27 2013, 04:06 PM
As far as I know the packets will be priced at either 20 or 25, not had any confirmation since I was asked what I thought of the possible increase. They are due in the UK anytime but obviously with the holiday period places are now closed until the 2nd Jan. I'm having a small delivery but other than Corinthianseller and Steve Smith who I think has said he will be having some i'm not sure who else is.

I was surprised Topps cancelled the mass market version here but I guess it may be available elsewhere just not here. As its been produced by Topps in the US not much info has been given to us in UK.
yes thats right phil i'm getting a few boxes,i have somebody asking for first refusal on my newcastle cards but if any uk forum members want first refusal on other teams or players just pm me.
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
Phild
Jan 2 2014, 10:45 AM
Dsilva21
Jan 1 2014, 09:33 PM
Dorking
Jan 1 2014, 07:50 PM
Just about every Crystal Palace jersey and auto card is Yannick Bolasie, and ebay seems to be flooded with them!!
Same for Man City with joe :rant but like portlaw said above about the quad only being bolasie i feel thats quite unique really. And Phil if you get any updates tomorrow about Uk release i would love to hear about it i would appreciate it very much. :cheers
Apparantely expected delivery here in UK is Jan 7th which is pretty poor to be honest
i was expecting to hear from the supplier today, Phil do you think they could be getting their supply from the same people as the forum case break and not direct from topps? that would explain the higher price also.
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
just checked my emails and should have my boxes saturday or monday,i will let those members who have contacted me for first refusal on certain teams and players know what i have the same day.
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
no delivery yet and no word on the cards since thursday,the uk suppliers are just not up to it.
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
Phild
Jan 6 2014, 06:11 PM
Unfair to blame the suppliers to be honest, problem is the other end from what I can gather, i get the impression the cards are being released in the UK reluctantly.
i'm not even getiing an update,i dont think you ever dealt with the likes of cards inc or topdraw back when premier gold came out every year they were both spot on and cards inc were big time suppliers but like most things i think ebay killed them off just like some of the manufacturers.
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
just had the call the cards are in the country now and delivery with me shoild be tomorrow if everything goes smoothly.
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
case opened about to pm those who asked for first refusal,plenty of villa and got standard ronaldo auto and parallel of 50 gerrard auto and lampard auto.
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
can i just say thanks to those that have replied to my pm's,those i need to contact again i will get round to it but i want to try and get team base sets sorted i'm missing 1 or 2 every team (would have the but parallel) so i will add a post in the trading area now.
TRADE LIST

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply