Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Team Case Break - Topps Premier Gold 2013/14
Topic Started: Aug 23 2013, 12:44 PM (7,623 Views)
Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm just testing the waters here to see if anyone would be interested in a case break of this stuff with each person getting picking a team therefore they would be 20 spots.

How it works is we divide the whole cost of the case by 20 so each spot will be a fair share. When the case arrives I video the case break so everybody can see the break as it happens and I will send whoever had Arsenal all the arsenal cards that were pulled out of the break etc. With there being 10 hits per box that means 60 per case so if the correlation was perfect between teams you get 3 big hits from you're team and all the extra hits of your team like base and inserts.

They are attempting one on blowout however it will struggle to work as they are no fans of the lower teams as this will only work with all 20 teams being picked.

Now to the cost:

Case price: $1235 + $75 (shipping from the states to here) = $1310 + ($3 x 20 to ship your teams cards from here) $60= $1370 + $60 (customs)= $1430

So each spot costs: $1430 divided by 20 = $71.50 approx.

With $10 per spot being paid FINAL PAYMENT = $61.50 PER SPOT.

I'll be taking Aston Villa. So if anybody is interested in a team let me know but just to be fair no one can come in and take for example the top 5 teams, each person is limited to one spot for now and if we are struggling to fill all the spots then people can take a second if they wish.

Just throwing this out there to see if people are interested :)

Arsenal- dvsgooner (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Aston Villa- Portlaw (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Cardiff City- Alan (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Chelsea- soccercardz (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Crystal Palace- dvsgooner (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Everton- harryl1878 (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Fulham- rwood93372 (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Hull City- Tollyman (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Liverpool- Tollyman (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Manchester City- dimon1975-0820 (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Manchester United- Bibster (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Newcastle United- Harryl1878 (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Norwich City- pnchocolates (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Southampton- Alan (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Stoke City- dimon1975-0820 (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Sunderland- pnchocolates (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Swansea City- Bibster (deposit paid) (final payment made)
Tottenham Hotspur- soccercardz (deposit paid) (final payment made)
West Bromwich Albion- Phild (deposit paid) (final payment made)
West Ham United- rwood93372 (deposit paid) (final payment made)

All set information is in the original thread about this set and this for the case break only so if your interested let me know.

Just to clarify if a printing plate not of a team or pele auto etc is pulled it will be randomly drawn to a person in the case break.

This case break will work with 10 or 20 people so we will see how numbers go. If we are to do this with 10 people each will need to take 2 teams, the second team of which will be randomly drawn to you
Edited by Portlaw, Dec 15 2013, 09:22 PM.
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
UKBasedCollector
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Portlaw
Dec 6 2013, 10:42 PM
UKBasedCollector
Dec 6 2013, 09:53 PM
dvsgooner
Dec 6 2013, 04:57 PM
Crystal Palace is for sale... ;)
Very tempting!!

Out of interest if I did go for Palace does that mean I will end up with all Palace players? Will I have the chance to draw chase cards (jersey, auto) from players of other teams?

If Portlaw or anyone can answer that, then I will buy your Palace spot.

James
I'll do my best to try clear it up for your James :) if you for example get crystal palace you will get all cards of crystal palace players, that means all base jersey and auto cards of that team. If a dual card of for example palace and hull is pulled, the fairest thing to do would be random draw it. If for example a pele auto is pulled it will be random draw among everyone to see who gets it as he wont have a team in the premier league. Hope this helps
Thanks for responding, Portlaw, to clear that up :) most helpful and is very fair.

If dvsgooner is offering his Palace spot I will be happy to buy that from him.

What is the best way to proceed with this?
Trading Feedback

My Wishlist

My Tradelist

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
UKBasedCollector
Dec 6 2013, 10:57 PM
Portlaw
Dec 6 2013, 10:42 PM
UKBasedCollector
Dec 6 2013, 09:53 PM
dvsgooner
Dec 6 2013, 04:57 PM
Crystal Palace is for sale... ;)
Very tempting!!

Out of interest if I did go for Palace does that mean I will end up with all Palace players? Will I have the chance to draw chase cards (jersey, auto) from players of other teams?

If Portlaw or anyone can answer that, then I will buy your Palace spot.

James
I'll do my best to try clear it up for your James :) if you for example get crystal palace you will get all cards of crystal palace players, that means all base jersey and auto cards of that team. If a dual card of for example palace and hull is pulled, the fairest thing to do would be random draw it. If for example a pele auto is pulled it will be random draw among everyone to see who gets it as he wont have a team in the premier league. Hope this helps
Thanks for responding, Portlaw, to clear that up :) most helpful and is very fair.

If dvsgooner is offering his Palace spot I will be happy to buy that from him.

What is the best way to proceed with this?
And just so its completely clear if a dual of 2 different teams is pulled its random drawed between those 2 teams not all teams :-) well the palace spot is paid for by dvsgooner so if you get in contact with him and send him over the full payment for the spot and when he confirms he has received payment I will put your name down for the palace spot

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I reckon Portlaw got the best deal here, almost every insert is Villa!
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Almost there now, only 2 more payments to go :D

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ashleyyoungFTW
Dec 7 2013, 07:04 AM
I reckon Portlaw got the best deal here, almost every insert is Villa!
I just had all the odds wrote out there and it shows that once the international, match winners and future stars autos are put up villa autos will not make up as much as you may think maybe 10% of the auto checklist maybe less and the triple and quad relics are very short numbered very low so it looks like the single relics will be mass produced to fill boxes as this product doesn't look like its going to be rare so Villa have 4 of the 24 single relics and none of the dual are dedicated just to villa

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok folks, it's time to finalise the rules for the break with regards to dual's triples etc.

First I know there is a lot of Villa in this but if a Villa auto is pulled and the same players auto is pulled again in a dual or triple with another team I will count myself out of the draw for that card. The same goes for a relic card unless the relic in the dual triple etc is a patch in which case I'll keep my name in the draw for that one (if a draw has to be done with my name in it, I'm ok with Tollyman or someone doing the draw to make people feel more comfortable about the draw).

Now to the rules:

1. If a card is drawn with 2 or more teams (auto, relic or plate) a random draw will be done between those teams for the card.
2. If an international auto is pulled and the player is in international kit as expected it will be random draw among all members regardless of the club he plays for.
3. If an auto is pulled of a player not in a club kit eg. Pele it will be random draw amongst all members.
4. I doubt this will happen but if players like Ronaldo, Bale or Zola are not in their English club kit it will be random draw amongst everyone.

These are just an initial outline, if anyone has any thoughts about these or would like to add anything or change anything just post it up and we can see everyones thoughts :)

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Topps has announced a promotion for 2013-14 Topps Premier Gold aimed at case breakers.

The top five most watched breaks posted on YouTube win prizes such as autographed items and boxes. The video with the most views wins a pair of signed Cristiano Ronaldo boots (cleats).

To qualify, case breakers must notify their distributor (or Topps rep if they buy direct) of their plans by December 30, which is just a few days after the set's official launch. Breakers busting at least one case of the product must send the URL of the YouTube break to their distributor by January 10.

The contest closes on January 17 at midnight EST. Topps said winners will be notified by January 20.

Not sure if you guys want us to enter the break into this, might make some nice prizes for FCF if we could get members to view the break and maybe get it into the top 5

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If you want I can help you with the promotion on my website.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Portlaw
Dec 8 2013, 05:16 PM
Topps has announced a promotion for 2013-14 Topps Premier Gold aimed at case breakers.

The top five most watched breaks posted on YouTube win prizes such as autographed items and boxes. The video with the most views wins a pair of signed Cristiano Ronaldo boots (cleats).

To qualify, case breakers must notify their distributor (or Topps rep if they buy direct) of their plans by December 30, which is just a few days after the set's official launch. Breakers busting at least one case of the product must send the URL of the YouTube break to their distributor by January 10.

The contest closes on January 17 at midnight EST. Topps said winners will be notified by January 20.

Not sure if you guys want us to enter the break into this, might make some nice prizes for FCF if we could get members to view the break and maybe get it into the top 5
Sounds good - with the time it will take to get the product shipped and opened, will we make the deadline?

If we were to do this, then I think that any prizes we get we should give out between the people paying to be part of this break. By way of a raffle/randomisation of names v list of prizes. It's not a cheap break to be involved with and I think it's the fairest way of doing it. Wouldn't like to think that someone could end up walking away with a decent prize who does not contribute to the forum if it was opened up to everyone.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soccercardz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Portlaw
Dec 8 2013, 05:04 PM
Ok folks, it's time to finalise the rules for the break with regards to dual's triples etc.

First I know there is a lot of Villa in this but if a Villa auto is pulled and the same players auto is pulled again in a dual or triple with another team I will count myself out of the draw for that card. The same goes for a relic card unless the relic in the dual triple etc is a patch in which case I'll keep my name in the draw for that one (if a draw has to be done with my name in it, I'm ok with Tollyman or someone doing the draw to make people feel more comfortable about the draw).

Now to the rules:

1. If a card is drawn with 2 or more teams (auto, relic or plate) a random draw will be done between those teams for the card.
2. If an international auto is pulled and the player is in international kit as expected it will be random draw among all members regardless of the club he plays for.
3. If an auto is pulled of a player not in a club kit eg. Pele it will be random draw amongst all members.
4. I doubt this will happen but if players like Ronaldo, Bale or Zola are not in their English club kit it will be random draw amongst everyone.

These are just an initial outline, if anyone has any thoughts about these or would like to add anything or change anything just post it up and we can see everyones thoughts :)
Hi Sean ...

I thought the international stars auto would go to the respective clubs ...

Ronaldo (Manchester United)
Bale (Tottenham Hotspur)
Zola (Chelsea)

Apart from those who never plays for EPL club such as Pele then it should go to the random draw for all members ...
Edited by soccercardz, Dec 9 2013, 11:37 AM.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
soccercardz
Dec 9 2013, 11:36 AM
Portlaw
Dec 8 2013, 05:04 PM

Now to the rules:

Hi Sean ...

I thought the international stars auto would go to the respective clubs ...

Bale (Tottenham Hotspur)
Zola (Chelsea)

Apart from those who never plays for EPL club such as Pele then it should go to the random draw for all members ...
I hear what your saying and those auto's are in the star players list so they should be in a team kit but where the problem comes in is in the international auto list:

Gareth Bale: if he is in his welsh kit and I want to assign just to a club he played for then your going to have Spurs and Southampton so either way your going to end up with a random draw.

And the basic principal when we started was you get every player from your team in the set. So if Bale in welsh kit is pulled and we included that as both spurs and southampton then not every person is getting the player from the team in the set and that's why we have to set it out that only i club kit so no one will feel disappointed that they are not getting a player which they should, do you know what I mean? I know your going to have dual's as well where people may not be happy but it was stated in the start about those having to be split and they are short printed so we shouldn't have that problem too much, hopefully.

But the Bale Ronaldo and Zola in the star players auto list will almost definitely be in club kit so this shouldn't be a problem :)

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Personally I think the players in international gear should be randomed but if everyone would like it done another way we can do unanimous vote for it

dimon1975-0820
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bale (Tottenham Hotspur)
Zola (Chelsea)
Keyskard it? If so, what should be the draw among all participants in the case. Regardless of who chose what team.
Russia Moscow

Feedback
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6966617/1/#new

Bad trade: alves28

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
My thoughts.

I think the principle is that it is CURRENT team for automatic qualification to get the card.

Players not currently at an EPL club should be drawn randomly amongst members in the break.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
bibster
Dec 8 2013, 10:21 PM
Portlaw
Dec 8 2013, 05:16 PM

Sounds good - with the time it will take to get the product shipped and opened, will we make the deadline?

If we were to do this, then I think that any prizes we get we should give out between the people paying to be part of this break. By way of a raffle/randomisation of names v list of prizes. It's not a cheap break to be involved with and I think it's the fairest way of doing it. Wouldn't like to think that someone could end up walking away with a decent prize who does not contribute to the forum if it was opened up to everyone.
Indeed you are correct to a point, however if to win the prize we ask the whole forum to view our case break then the forum as a whole will have contributed winning the promotion.

Tricky one this one!

Perhaps members should leave a comment on the video to prove they viewed the video and then they can be included in the draw for prizes?
Edited by Tollyman, Dec 9 2013, 04:46 PM.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tollyman
Dec 9 2013, 04:42 PM
My thoughts.

I think the principle is that it is CURRENT team for automatic qualification to get the card.

Players not currently at an EPL club should be drawn randomly amongst members in the break.
The way I would see it is for example if Peter Schmeichel was in this set and in his Villa kit, even though he doesn't play for any team anymore I would want him to go to the Villa spot cause he's in his Villa jersey, if he was in his United jersey it wouldn't appeal to me as much.

Personally I saw the principal as being all about a particular team not player, so whether its someone who played for them 100 years ago 1 year ago or currently if it was in the teams kit it went to them. We have 2 opinions about this a few more would be helpful to finalise it :)

This is a big question - If there are for example 7 cards that need to be random drawn amongst everyone in the break there is one of 2 possibilities:

1. We put the 11 names in the random draw and the first 7 names out will each get one and the first out will have first pick, second will have second pick and so on. This way they will be spread out and cut down on the draws made.

2. We do 7 separate draws where the same person has the potential of winning all 7 cards and everybody will get none of the random draw cards.

Which do you guys think?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I agree Sean. If for example, Bale is in the Tottenham strip on the card, he goes to the person who has Tottenham in the break. Likewise Ronaldo, if he is in the United strip. Any players that are in a kit that is not currently in the Premier League (eg Pele) goes in a random draw between all participants.

Any cards that have 2, 3 or 4 players from different teams, goes in a random draw between the people who have those teams in the draw.

I think we should do the draw for any cards where they are not allocated to anyone due to the kit completely randomly. I don't think people should only get one chance of getting these cards and once you have won one, you can't win another. I doubt very much there will be many instances of these types of cards, but each card should be randomly drawn from all the people taking part.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
allocated on basis of kit makes sense.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
"This is a big question - If there are for example 7 cards that need to be random drawn amongst everyone in the break there is one of 2 possibilities:

1. We put the 11 names in the random draw and the first 7 names out will each get one and the first out will have first pick, second will have second pick and so on. This way they will be spread out and cut down on the draws made.

2. We do 7 separate draws where the same person has the potential of winning all 7 cards and everybody will get none of the random draw cards."

Has to be option 1 surely

I would pick a member out for a specific card though, picking could get complicated!

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Unfortunately it has been almost 2 weeks and I'm yet to hear from harryl1878 regarding payment. I will give him till the weekend to respond and if not his 2 team spot of Everton and Newcastle will be available. If anybody is interested in these spots let me know as if they are not taken we will have to cancel the break and will lose our deposit

lynettedoolin
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I might take 1
trusted traders

suedehead84(x1)
monkey76(x1)
ethanbreds(x1)
bibster(x1)

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I'm not interested in taking another slot, how about spreading the cost across everyone and find some way of sharing out the cards from those 2 clubs?

I don't want to cancel it.....

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd take 1 of the spots to help make sure you guys don't need to cancel
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Portlaw
Dec 12 2013, 08:21 PM
Unfortunately it has been almost 2 weeks and I'm yet to hear from harryl1878 regarding payment. I will give him till the weekend to respond and if not his 2 team spot of Everton and Newcastle will be available. If anybody is interested in these spots let me know as if they are not taken we will have to cancel the break and will lose our deposit
You might be able to contact him at barndoorbanjos@hotmail.co.uk, as shown in his blog, if you don't get a reply on the forum.

rwood93372
i-card
[ *  * ]
I'll take one as well if needed.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just an update that all payments have been received and I want to thank everyone for taking part and those that offered to help out and cannot wait to open this product and see what everyone gets :)

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for everything you've done to ensure this happens, Sean. It's much appreciated.

mojoe
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
heres a check list looks good
http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2013-14-topps-premier-gold-soccer-cards
trusted traders
kimmeh_d .bibster x2 ukbasedcollector. monkey76 .mszaby x16 .darbo. laliga x4 .spurs.attax x2. K-Schwein. RobJones1973 x 4

wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6998851/
tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6996963/
feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7021072/

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Alan
Dec 16 2013, 10:11 AM
Thanks for everything you've done to ensure this happens, Sean. It's much appreciated.
There's no thanks necessary I'm just glad we could get this together. If sent from Blowout on the 27th which is the approx. release date then we should have it the 31st or 2nd. I'll upload the video and scans of the hits the evening it is received and will get them sent out within 3 days (just make sure everyone is happy with the players classified and there are no disputes but the rules will be made clear once payment is made and to get the random draws done and to confirm addresses). Looking forward to the release now :)

Now that this is covered we talk about the set itself. Are people happy with the players which Topps have put into the set of the teams you support?

Personally I'm happy with the Villa players chosen Benteke, Guzan and Weimann all club favourites. The only other one I'd love to be in the set is Gabby but I wont complain
Edited by Portlaw, Dec 17 2013, 01:31 AM.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I'm not sure how my accent will be perceived in the video, I don't have a strong Irish accent so hopefully I can be understood but if not please go easy on me :P

And to those that have sent pm's I've bogged down with college exams so apologies if I've yet to reply

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Not overly thrilled with the West Brom autograph cards, nothing against George Thorne but he's a young player who hasn't figured for almost 12 months due to injury and is now on loan at Watford. Hoping Scott Sinclair is down as a West Brom player given he's on loan from City but would have preferred a Mulumbu, Yacob, McAuley auto.
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

harryl1878
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Apologies again to everyone for having to wait for me - been off here for a while at uni and this just slipped my mind. Sorry.

Also huge thanks to Sean for organising it all
1428 different Everton cards... and counting

Wishlist - Tradelist - Feedback

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just an update that payment has been made to Blowoutcards and just a matter of waiting for release now

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Portlaw
Dec 19 2013, 03:24 PM
Just an update that payment has been made to Blowoutcards and just a matter of waiting for release now
Thanks Sean

Did you register for the Topps promotion?

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tollyman
Dec 20 2013, 12:17 PM
Portlaw
Dec 19 2013, 03:24 PM
Thanks Sean

Did you register for the Topps promotion?
No I haven't mentioned yet, just finished my final exam today so I'll get everything sorted with regards to emails and that sent out in the next few days :)

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok guys I just had a mini panic attack there for a second. I got spikes from the US and were delivered via UPS and was charged customs of 50 euro on something that was similar weight I would think but only a tenth of the price.

I entered the info herehttps://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_IE&appId=fctc and THANKFULLY price makes little difference and it radically changes based on SIZE so we should be perfectly fine as long as an extremely big box is not used for this as they are only 6 small boxes, they'll be tiny. We will have $130 to pay for the customs ($60 from everyone and I'll put the $70 that I would have paid for a second slot into this) and I expect to be no more than 100 based on the website there.

I'm not trying to panic everyone just giving a heads up for everyone so they know that the part of payment made for customs fees is needed, I'm currently asking blowout for exact dimensions but I'm very confident it'll have it covered with the $130 we have to pay to it :)

And for anybody who wants to chime in say we made a mistake by not getting them from the UK, 60 packs at 20 pound each (I think thats what I saw) is 1200 pound and that would be almost 300 pound more expensive than we paid for this and that is without postage to each person in the UK price ;)
Edited by Portlaw, Dec 24 2013, 04:01 AM.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
And if released Jan 3rd as it says on blowout I'd expect to receive it by the 8th and will have it busted that evening and uploaded

soccercardz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Auto on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TOPPS-ENGLISH-PREMIER-LEAGUE-GOLD-SCOTT-SINCLAIR-AUTO-04-25-WEST-BROMWICH-/271354947548?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item3f2e03e7dc

soccercardz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shirt card on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TOPPS-ENGLISH-PREMIER-LEAGUE-GOLD-SOCCER-BRAD-GUZAN-JERSEY-ASTON-VILLA-/271354939187?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item3f2e03c733

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TOPPS-ENGLISH-PREMIER-LEAGUE-GOLD-ALEXSANDAR-TONEY-JERSEY-ASTON-VILLA-/271354941329?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item3f2e03cf91

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TOPPS-ENGLISH-PREMIER-LEAGUE-GOLD-SOCCER-ASHLEY-COLE-JERSEY-CHELSEA-/271354943021?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item3f2e03d62d

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Looks like release is the 27th. Not sure as to why blowout has it down as the 3rd of January. Maybe that is when they will have it hand to ship to its customers. I like the design of these, very modern compared to the last Premier gold with memorabilia but then again that set was over 10 years ago

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply