Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Team Case Break - Topps Premier Gold 2013/14
Topic Started: Aug 23 2013, 12:44 PM (7,644 Views)
UKBasedCollector
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Portlaw
Dec 6 2013, 07:30 AM
Just received an email back from them saying that they look for payment 7 days before release once topps have confirmed it with them. They still have their date as the 18th so for now we have to look to get all payments by the 11th just in case they do look for it then so if all members left to pay could pm and let me know when they can that'd be great :)
is it too late to have a spot for this?
Trading Feedback

My Wishlist

My Tradelist
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

UKBasedCollector
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
dvsgooner
Dec 6 2013, 04:57 PM
Crystal Palace is for sale... ;)
Very tempting!!

Out of interest if I did go for Palace does that mean I will end up with all Palace players? Will I have the chance to draw chase cards (jersey, auto) from players of other teams?

If Portlaw or anyone can answer that, then I will buy your Palace spot.

James
Trading Feedback

My Wishlist

My Tradelist

UKBasedCollector
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Portlaw
Dec 6 2013, 10:42 PM
UKBasedCollector
Dec 6 2013, 09:53 PM
dvsgooner
Dec 6 2013, 04:57 PM
Crystal Palace is for sale... ;)
Very tempting!!

Out of interest if I did go for Palace does that mean I will end up with all Palace players? Will I have the chance to draw chase cards (jersey, auto) from players of other teams?

If Portlaw or anyone can answer that, then I will buy your Palace spot.

James
I'll do my best to try clear it up for your James :) if you for example get crystal palace you will get all cards of crystal palace players, that means all base jersey and auto cards of that team. If a dual card of for example palace and hull is pulled, the fairest thing to do would be random draw it. If for example a pele auto is pulled it will be random draw among everyone to see who gets it as he wont have a team in the premier league. Hope this helps
Thanks for responding, Portlaw, to clear that up :) most helpful and is very fair.

If dvsgooner is offering his Palace spot I will be happy to buy that from him.

What is the best way to proceed with this?
Trading Feedback

My Wishlist

My Tradelist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply