Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Team Case Break - Topps Premier Gold 2013/14
Topic Started: Aug 23 2013, 12:44 PM (7,639 Views)
soccercardz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Chelsea please :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soccercardz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Portlaw
Dec 8 2013, 05:04 PM
Ok folks, it's time to finalise the rules for the break with regards to dual's triples etc.

First I know there is a lot of Villa in this but if a Villa auto is pulled and the same players auto is pulled again in a dual or triple with another team I will count myself out of the draw for that card. The same goes for a relic card unless the relic in the dual triple etc is a patch in which case I'll keep my name in the draw for that one (if a draw has to be done with my name in it, I'm ok with Tollyman or someone doing the draw to make people feel more comfortable about the draw).

Now to the rules:

1. If a card is drawn with 2 or more teams (auto, relic or plate) a random draw will be done between those teams for the card.
2. If an international auto is pulled and the player is in international kit as expected it will be random draw among all members regardless of the club he plays for.
3. If an auto is pulled of a player not in a club kit eg. Pele it will be random draw amongst all members.
4. I doubt this will happen but if players like Ronaldo, Bale or Zola are not in their English club kit it will be random draw amongst everyone.

These are just an initial outline, if anyone has any thoughts about these or would like to add anything or change anything just post it up and we can see everyones thoughts :)
Hi Sean ...

I thought the international stars auto would go to the respective clubs ...

Ronaldo (Manchester United)
Bale (Tottenham Hotspur)
Zola (Chelsea)

Apart from those who never plays for EPL club such as Pele then it should go to the random draw for all members ...
Edited by soccercardz, Dec 9 2013, 11:37 AM.

soccercardz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Auto on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TOPPS-ENGLISH-PREMIER-LEAGUE-GOLD-SCOTT-SINCLAIR-AUTO-04-25-WEST-BROMWICH-/271354947548?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item3f2e03e7dc

soccercardz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shirt card on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TOPPS-ENGLISH-PREMIER-LEAGUE-GOLD-SOCCER-BRAD-GUZAN-JERSEY-ASTON-VILLA-/271354939187?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item3f2e03c733

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TOPPS-ENGLISH-PREMIER-LEAGUE-GOLD-ALEXSANDAR-TONEY-JERSEY-ASTON-VILLA-/271354941329?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item3f2e03cf91

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TOPPS-ENGLISH-PREMIER-LEAGUE-GOLD-SOCCER-ASHLEY-COLE-JERSEY-CHELSEA-/271354943021?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item3f2e03d62d

soccercardz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Congrats on your Ronaldo 1/1 ... Didn't think of the plate auto 1/1 ... Great card *jealous* LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply