Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official FCF Match Attax 13/14 Limited Editions thread; post if you know of any more or where to find them!
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 08:18 AM (9,177 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have just looked at the limited editions section on the topps website and they have removed Walker's Name and the Newspaper Promo information in each of the boxes next to LE6 and have replaced it with TBC so is it actually going to be released or have topps changed their minds?
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Has anyone any new news on the Kyle Walker Bronze and Silver cards?? If they have then please let us know!! If not then i am happy to include this in an email to topps that i need to send them in the next couple of days asking if or where and when they will be available.
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
It Would be fantastic if they were a forum exclusive but i would imagine if Lawrence approached them and asked they would say the same thing as they have done before saying the forum wouldn't be accessible for all, which is ridiculous really considering 83% of households in the UK have access to the internet (as of August 2013) and it wouldn't take much for them to simply sign up and do what ever they needed to on here to get their free Limited Edition.

It would be nice Alan and Phil as you say to release the Walker Bronze and Silver alongside the Rooney's with the Magazine but i think there is as much chance of that happening as there is with the forum having them as exclusive Limited Editions! I suppose there is always the possibility they will be released near enough at the end of the season like the Maxi Rodriguez 09/10 Extra Limited Edition was but again thats probably only a slim possibility at best!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@mszaby if you mean just Match Attax i am afraid the answer is none!! Its not without the want of trying Tollyman has tried very hard to get one for the forum numerous times i believe but topps haven't warmed to the idea and have given so pretty poor reasons as to why the forum shouldn't have one, which is ridiculous considering the way they have distributed some of their Limited Edition cards over the last number of years!
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply