Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official FCF Match Attax 13/14 Limited Editions thread; post if you know of any more or where to find them!
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 08:18 AM (9,315 Views)
MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SeattleUnited
Nov 18 2013, 05:21 PM
I heard the Kyle Walker card will be redeemed at Tesco, but all the people I talked to at Tesco had no clue what I was talking about.
Tesco these days...

That sounds likely, but it will probably one of Topps neverending blips and they will make a mistake with the distribution or something stupid like that. :wink
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
As expected. And we know that. ^^^

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
There's bound to be some sort of ridiculous excuse coming our way in the coming days/weeks. I've never known Topps to be this frustrating... and they have been frustrating sometimes!

I feel that after all the anticipation and excitement for the Match Attax magazine (which admittedly has been quite a good magazine, good handfuls of information and features), the fact that Limited Editions have been incorporated into it has burst the magazines overall performance... I miss the good old days of free LE's in KiCK and Match!.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply