Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official FCF Match Attax 13/14 Limited Editions thread; post if you know of any more or where to find them!
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 08:18 AM (9,325 Views)
Leeder Billy
i-card
[ *  * ]
any more news on walker bronze and silver?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Leeder Billy
i-card
[ *  * ]
Just emailed topps and got this reply back
"Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately we do not hold any confirmed information regarding the release of the silver or bronze Kyle Walker LE card.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused"

Leeder Billy
i-card
[ *  * ]
think all round this year topps have given little or no thought to the end user, namely us. if you have subscribed to mag since issue 1, which i assume like me most of you have, you will now have an excess of tokens, this could cover silver, and bronze could be a week give away as with others. surley they knew when original newspaper give away fell flat they would need to use another route. just sums up a very poor year from topps i think.

Leeder Billy
i-card
[ *  * ]
personally think, and have told them as much, that topps are becoming very complacent, and are in danger of losing a very loyal fan base. i "dabble" with selling on ebay, and am getting similar feedback from what have been until now frequent customers, they also feel that topps are turning them over with the amount of cards they are issuing, and they are inferioir to panini

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply