Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 13/14 Signed Cards
Topic Started: Sep 26 2013, 12:03 PM (8,987 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Have you found a signed card?

Let us know where and when, a photo would be nice too!
Edited by Tollyman, Sep 26 2013, 12:03 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

matchattaxfan4
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
How are you sure there will be any ?
Posted Image

Trusted traders
Jamesalex blizzard maxitaxi victor meldrew x2
Ellietyke2000 mufc17 mrexpodeify mrspongeman
palmerme1 x2 gt6943

my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/matchattaxfan4?feature=mhum

My ma 2012 wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6838899/1/

My ma 2012 tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6838494/1/#new

elcid
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It does say they exist on the packet, but I have never seen one...
Richard.
www.corinthianseller.co.uk

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I tweeted Topps to ask who the player(s) are and how many produced.

Their answer was 'I'm afraid you'll have to just keep your eyes peeled to find out! :)'.

So I replied asking why they are so secretive. Getting a bit fed up with them to be honest - why wouldn't they give details of this - it might encourage people to buy more packs if they knew what it was they had a chance of pulling?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

safariman
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Probably because they have totally forgotten to have cards signed and put in the packs - they might do it now
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

matchattaxfan4
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Imagine how bad a signature would look on the embossed limited edition cards 😳
Posted Image

Trusted traders
Jamesalex blizzard maxitaxi victor meldrew x2
Ellietyke2000 mufc17 mrexpodeify mrspongeman
palmerme1 x2 gt6943

my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/matchattaxfan4?feature=mhum

My ma 2012 wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6838899/1/

My ma 2012 tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6838494/1/#new

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
safariman
Sep 26 2013, 07:08 PM
Probably because they have totally forgotten to have cards signed and put in the packs - they might do it now
We have quite a few independent resellers on here and lots colectors that open hundreds of boxes of cards, if they don't find any than I think you may well be correct!

I think a similar thing happened with the match attax world cup cards at tesco a few years back. There were supposed to be hundreds if not thousands of insert cards to win lots of fantastic prizes but I've not known anyone ever getting one. At the time I saw big advertising stands go up which went away after 2 days! Did anyone actually ever get one?

Would be interesting to see if any signed cards turn up.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

mojoe
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
theres a very large poster in my local w h smiths window .says find 1/100 signed ashley young cards.
trusted traders
kimmeh_d .bibster x2 ukbasedcollector. monkey76 .mszaby x16 .darbo. laliga x4 .spurs.attax x2. K-Schwein. RobJones1973 x 4

wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6998851/
tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6996963/
feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7021072/

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
And in one of the images posted in the Premium Card set thread a picture of Frazer Campbell with his Match Attax card so did he sign any cards?
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
mojoe
Sep 27 2013, 03:47 PM
theres a very large poster in my local w h smiths window .says find 1/100 signed ashley young cards.
I checked out my local WH Smith store and they also had one of these large posters in their window. It also states on the poster that these signed Ashley Young 1/100 are exclusive to WH Smith.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

green6677
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I understand that Asda also have an exclusive Wilshere signed card. Topps not sure if the Wilshere 100 club or base card signed as they haven't seen any of them! Don't know how many in circulation - will check out my Asda to see if any information there

monkey76
100 Club
I may be getting old and confused but when I was in asda today the bloke on the tan not was advertising the multipacks. But he said that the multipack has 5 packs of ten and a limited edition card inside? Also that Jack Wilshere had signed cards for asda and are hidden in random packs. I heard this twice and was waiting to hear it again just to make sure I wasn't going round the bend!!

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's strange as on the Topps website it says the Wilshere Limited Multi Pack excludes Asda so do you mean in normal packs?

Punkledge
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
monkey76
Oct 16 2013, 08:48 PM
I may be getting old and confused but when I was in asda today the bloke on the tan not was advertising the multipacks. But he said that the multipack has 5 packs of ten and a limited edition card inside? Also that Jack Wilshere had signed cards for asda and are hidden in random packs. I heard this twice and was waiting to hear it again just to make sure I wasn't going round the bend!!
I heard exactly the same which confused me too! Bought a few and they are just the same old multi packs. Maybe more will be in stock or could it be instead of the newspaper promo??? Just a thought!

chuck332
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I do know the asda multipacks do not have the Wishere Ltd. There are doing 6 packs for the price of 5 instead in their multipacks

monkey76
100 Club
pholla65
Oct 16 2013, 09:27 PM
That's strange as on the Topps website it says the Wilshere Limited Multi Pack excludes Asda so do you mean in normal packs?
I don't know if they were advertising the multipacks or if they were saying signed cards were in single packs. Why they mentioned a limited edition card I don't know.

caveboydave
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
just another b**lsup from topps

UKBasedCollector
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
chuck332
Oct 17 2013, 06:08 PM
I do know the asda multipacks do not have the Wishere Ltd. There are doing 6 packs for the price of 5 instead in their multipacks
Any reasons why Topps have done this...
Trading Feedback

My Wishlist

My Tradelist

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Got a picture of the WH Smith advert on my website:

http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/topps-match-attax-201314-12.html

Is the signed Wilshere in Asda?
Have they got an advert or display for it?

Cardiff City 1 Swansea Town 0
What a day!!!!

Edited by Alan, Nov 4 2013, 12:16 PM.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Alan
Nov 4 2013, 12:16 PM
Got a picture of the WH Smith advert on my website:

http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/topps-match-attax-201314-12.html

Is the signed Wilshere in Asda?
Have they got an advert or display for it?

Cardiff City 1 Swansea Town 0
What a day!!!!

I have just got back from collecting the same poster from my local WH Smith after I arranged with the manager some weeks ago if I could have it.

I haven't seen any advertising in my local Asda regarding a signed Wilshere.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Alan thats a big help for me as i have walked in to numerous WH Smith's over the last 3 weeks looking for something saying about the Ashley Young Signed Cards and looked very stupid when asking members of staff in the stores who don't have a clue as to what i am on about! My search to find a store with them in continues but now i have printed that out at least i know what i am looking for and what to show people in the shop when i ask!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card

I'm glad it's of use. Good luck.

chuck332
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
big poster of ashley young in the window of Harlow branch of WHSmith's saying to be found in lucky packets. Also Asda's Harlow says signed Wilshere cards to be found in multipacks

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
The ASDA in Bridgend did have advertising for the Wilshere signed. It was not a poster, but was a part of the multipack/starter pack display stand.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
chris.jlee
Nov 4 2013, 08:01 PM
The ASDA in Bridgend did have advertising for the Wilshere signed. It was not a poster, but was a part of the multipack/starter pack display stand.
Thanks Chris, I'll check it out tomorrow...

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hi all the asda signed card is for wilshere 100club not limited :cheers

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Hi, my son has found a signed card in his pack today and he is wondering how rare it is. It is a signed gold legend Frank Lampard card, the signature is in blue ink but covered in what looks like a protective film?

monkey76
100 Club
Wow what a find!!! Where did he buy it?

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
WH Smith, this was in one of three packs I bought him today, weirdly they are his first as he wanted some due to his friends collecting them.

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
was this for the match attax 13-14 set

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
It was yes...

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Young and Wilshere were the only signed cards I know of plus there are no Legend cards in the 13/14 series so would be nice to see a picture/image of the Lampard Legend if possible.

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Hi, happy to put a picture up, though can't see how you attach one?

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
You either click 'image' on 'addReply', not Fast Reply, and add the URL of your image, or you click 'Add File' near the 'Post' button and choose your file. Hope this helped.

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Hi, thanks for your reply MatchAttaxMaster I will try and upload it to a picture site later and post the url. If it helps all of the numbers on it are 101 if that makes sense and the value is 14.0m. Realising that this card doesn't seem to exist I have taken it from the child!

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Doesn't sound like anything I have ever seen?!

This is an exciting moment, this is something I have never seem, or indeed heard of before.

NIAMHUSLFC07
Member Avatar
This is Anfield
Well, this is interesting. Lampard legend 101, and signed, by the sounds of it. Could be a crazy find!
Please view the thread of the Euro 2016 & Copa America Stickers I need and also my Euro 2016 & Copa America Sticker trades and PM me if you would like to trade!!!

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just looked on Amazon, eBay and various other card sites. Also Binged it, and also Googled it, (not like it will make any difference) and it is not there. Is it a Rainbow Foil?

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This got me excited as well... I'm wondering though why on earth Topps can't release info about such cards. What are they gaining by being so secretive?

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I don't know much about them but don't think it's rainbow foil. Trying to get it uploaded to a photo site now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply