Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 13/14 Signed Cards
Topic Started: Sep 26 2013, 12:03 PM (8,877 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Have you found a signed card?

Let us know where and when, a photo would be nice too!
Edited by Tollyman, Sep 26 2013, 12:03 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Why has your friend locked all the photos so that we are unable to see them?
Do not get me wrong, I do not know anything about them, I just want to see the photos.
Edited by SlimShady(srb), Feb 4 2014, 04:24 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Your being very rude and arrogant Tobygan. No one is accusing the signatures of being fake. We are saying that the cards are not Topps issued. Topps confirmed this to Sub, and therefore I don't see why this is going on and on?

As for your point saying they weren't issued, why would Topps get Reus and Schweinsteiger, 2 of Bundesligas best players, to sign cards and then they don't issue them? They wouldn't! And I don't think bringing in personal hatred towards someone is really relevant here.

Unless we see definitive proof, I don't think anyone will believe they are Topps issued. Sorry.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
SlimShady(srb)
Feb 4 2014, 04:14 PM
Why has your friend locked all the photos so that we are unable to see them?
Do not get me wrong, I do not know anything about them, I just want to see the photos.
possibly concerns over legitimacy after all this arguing

meinbier
i-card
[ *  * ]
@Subzero3k。I have REUS detail photos sent to your e-mailbox. Please share, thank you
This transaction card is completely true. Internal staff exile out. Because the interest they will never go certification. Now no one, technical forged TOPPS stickers, its super high craftsmanship.

Tobygan
101 Card
Matt
Feb 4 2014, 05:05 PM
Your being very rude and arrogant Tobygan. No one is accusing the signatures of being fake. We are saying that the cards are not Topps issued. Topps confirmed this to Sub, and therefore I don't see why this is going on and on?

As for your point saying they weren't issued, why would Topps get Reus and Schweinsteiger, 2 of Bundesligas best players, to sign cards and then they don't issue them? They wouldn't! And I don't think bringing in personal hatred towards someone is really relevant here.

Unless we see definitive proof, I don't think anyone will believe they are Topps issued. Sorry.
I have repeated my point of view. I insist because someone here said my friend's card is self-made. so I treat this as offensive. and I need to defend for my friend.

what I am talking about is that the card is not fake. I repeat I dont care if the card is launch officially by Topps or not. I just care the sticker and the autograph is authentic. thats it. if the sticker and the autograph is real, who cares how it launch, maybe some of you guys cares, but I dont. I just treat it with great value.

all I am doing is defending for my friend. so I dont mean to pull anyone who is not involved to join to argue.
Hunting for all the panini autograph cards.
Wishlist: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6903389/1/?x=0#post8196654
Tradelist:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6911520/1/
My collection: http://s96.photobucket.com/user/tobygan/library/
EMail:53880255@qq.com

BLACK Trading List:
1. Naveensachdev, detail:(http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7075317/2/#new)
2. MIKADO0231, detail:(http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7040255/)
3. Motorlux(temporary), detail: (http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7140055/1/#new)

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I care, because according to your post above- that what your friend is doing is called forgery.
So bottom line is that these are not official Topps card, although they contain Topps logo and design.
Edited by SlimShady(srb), Feb 4 2014, 05:22 PM.

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So i will finish this NOW !

Youre friend have send me the pictures, i have never sayed that the autographs not original, ONLY that they wasnt made OFFICIAL by topps and this is very important for the value of this cards.
Or why do you mean that a original topps Reus Autograph card went for over 250 EURO and a in person collect autograph went for 3 EURO?

The cards are nice, but NOT official, so thats the point !

So, by the way, if topps have autographs of Ribery and Reus with stickers, why they havent published this ? why are not any of this card in Topps Bundesliga Chrome?

Good luck with the cards and this is all i can say to this :-)
Edited by Subzero3k, Feb 4 2014, 06:13 PM.
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
meinbier
Feb 4 2014, 05:17 PM
@Subzero3k。I have REUS detail photos sent to your e-mailbox. Please share, thank you
This transaction card is completely true. Internal staff exile out. Because the interest they will never go certification. Now no one, technical forged TOPPS stickers, its super high craftsmanship.
Bit confused by the Now no one, technical forged TOPPS stickers, its super high craftsmanship.

So who made the card ? are you saying Topps did NOT make the card ?

Tobygan you are being out of order to be honest, friend or not there is not need for that attitude.
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
By the way, this is what i mean with "fake", please have a look at this video !

http://www.voiceofthecollector.com/2009/06/fake-sticker-autos-video-response-to.html
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

ihrefelder
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh dear, what did I start?! Sorry for letting this thread slip into this direction!
Germany based - English speaking - looking for rare cards of 1. FC Koln - nur der #effzeh

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I'm not taking sides with anyone and I'm not applying this to any argument but with regards to he Topps stickers they have been faked repeatedly in the Sports industry most notably american sports so the autograph sticker does not mean anything it'd be the Topps sticker on the back and them confirming it's real that proves it's authentic to Topps
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
is this legit. Haven't heard anything about them before.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Match-Attax-Robin-van-Persie-certified-Topps-signed-autograph-limited-Mint-13-14-/271402817653?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item3f30de5875
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Crazy starting asking price.

Nah, I'd say It ain't legit... just signed and a Signature protector put on methinks. Shame there's no Picture of the Back.

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
How can it not be legit? We have now seen two of them!

Just look at the seller's other listings: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/traceface74/m.html?item=271402817653&pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item3f30de5875&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

EDIT: We have seen two of them as long as this seller didn't buy the card from the other owner...
Edited by dvsgooner, Feb 23 2014, 10:29 AM.

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
ABout if the Van Persie is legit, i have ask topps UK direct, the first answer was that they have not make it official, now the proof them, wait for the anser of them now!

For all they dont trust, please contact them by youreself
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I still Don't trust this. Its a Bit of a late Release if so.

amigo
101 Card
@Tobygan Point of my view,the problem that arises,is like what Pavle mentioned,if

our friend states the card with Topps 'unreleased' autograph when intending to sell or trade,

there would be no argument.People who trust in them would pay much,otherwise like myself,never ever

care of them.
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo español

safariman
101 Card
How does one person get all these super rare cards if they are legit then something is very wrong that the suppliers advertises these cards as available in boxes over time and then suddenly they all end up with one person
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think that it is legit however I am not quite sure as to how this seller has this, a Wilshere signed 100 club and the newly released lampard signed legend card!
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

Completed Collections: Champions League 09 10, Match Attax 12 13, Match Attax 13 14, Match Attax 13 14 Extra, Champions League Stickers 13 14, Match Attax 14 15

Player collections: Steven Gerrard and Jordan Henderson

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
safariman
Feb 23 2014, 01:52 PM
How does one person get all these super rare cards if they are legit then something is very wrong that the suppliers advertises these cards as available in boxes over time and then suddenly they all end up with one person
they obviously buy them as investments and hope that someone is stupid enough to pay their over inflated prices

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
EthanB reds
Feb 23 2014, 03:22 PM
I think that it is legit however I am not quite sure as to how this seller has this, a Wilshere signed 100 club and the newly released lampard signed legend card!
The Lampard that sold for £310 that was in a thread on FCF was bought by this person you can tell by the feedback of the seller.

Leeder Billy
i-card
[ *  * ]
MOTD mag at beginning of feb had details of these, there are 4 versions, ronaldo, gerrerd, bale and lampard total of 36 (9 of each) in random packets balance was on a prize draw on topps website, so very rare!
suppose it's topps way of boosting sales before extra's come out
hope that helps

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The van Persie card listing implies it is "certified" by Topps. I presume (as I think Subzero3k suggests) this card has not been issued by Topps as signed, but that the seller is 'certifying' the signature themself? If that's the case I think eBay would be uncomfortable to carry a listing worded so ambiguously
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply