Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 13/14 Signed Cards
Topic Started: Sep 26 2013, 12:03 PM (9,075 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Have you found a signed card?

Let us know where and when, a photo would be nice too!
Edited by Tollyman, Sep 26 2013, 12:03 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
safariman
Sep 26 2013, 07:08 PM
Probably because they have totally forgotten to have cards signed and put in the packs - they might do it now
We have quite a few independent resellers on here and lots colectors that open hundreds of boxes of cards, if they don't find any than I think you may well be correct!

I think a similar thing happened with the match attax world cup cards at tesco a few years back. There were supposed to be hundreds if not thousands of insert cards to win lots of fantastic prizes but I've not known anyone ever getting one. At the time I saw big advertising stands go up which went away after 2 days! Did anyone actually ever get one?

Would be interesting to see if any signed cards turn up.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Sensational pull from a regular pack.

If you think about selling make sure you run it past our 'experts' before you agree.

This should be worth a fortune 1000+ I would have said.

WELL DONE!! :clap

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
dperrin
Jan 25 2014, 09:26 PM
Thanks everyone, at least I know now we don't have a card be shouldn't have! We probably will sell it eventually, any advise on where best to sell, EBay?
Some of our FCF members have deep pockets but I'd have said ebay would be your best bet.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
try topps tv they have a few adverts on there.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
I guess in that case only ronaldo will be around 1000 with the others at 500-600?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply