Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 13/14 Signed Cards
Topic Started: Sep 26 2013, 12:03 PM (9,044 Views)
Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
dvsgooner
Feb 2 2014, 04:52 PM
its not a card you canpull from package, its a self made card ! he have some cards from match attax how is "self made" !
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
Tobygan
Feb 2 2014, 11:17 PM
Subzero3k
Feb 2 2014, 10:51 PM
dvsgooner
Feb 2 2014, 04:52 PM
its not a card you canpull from package, its a self made card ! he have some cards from match attax how is "self made" !
he is my friend and I can honestly tell you that its not self-made. the RVP card got a official sticker on it. if you dont know, you had better not judge.
NO! I have contact Topps UK and they say to me that this card NEVER made !For youre Interest, the Reus Card

https://plus.google.com/photos/112278671327763853296/albums/5854509793260775665/5959859334833681954?banner=pwa&pid=5959859334833681954&oid=112278671327763853296

have never made,too !!!

So you will say me that this cards are original from topps ???? NEVER !!

https://plus.google.com/photos/112278671327763853296/albums/5854509793260775665/5967395642741328338?banner=pwa&pid=5967395642741328338&oid=112278671327763853296

And a Ribery from Topps???? this cards are SELF MADE, Topps havent made this !
Edited by Subzero3k, Feb 3 2014, 08:13 PM.
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
Tobygan
Feb 4 2014, 03:38 AM
@Subzero3k, sooner or later, I will get Toni Kroos, Ribery, Reus of 13-14, Adler, Gomez of 10-11 autograph of Topps Bundesliga, and I will send them all to grade. I will let you see the result. I insist of my point of view. If you dont know, don't judge.
First, its not hard to make a fake card, you only need the holograph from a other card, some people fakes cards from topps in other sports,too.

About the Reus from this year, i have the message from topps that this card wasnt made and the ribery,too !

Posted Image

If you dont trust me so please contact topps by youreself!

About the Kroos and Adler, topps will also answer me and please ask german collectors, they all will say you that this cards never made, about the Kroos iam not sure, but i dont think this card is from topps!

The van Persie,too. I will put the answer later here and of course go on there facebook side and post this card, they answer you very fast !

The Gomez card is 100% original !
Edited by Subzero3k, Feb 4 2014, 07:26 AM.
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
get a mail back from topps. This are the only cards how they have made. Topps would know from me where this cards sell. Because they will check it and i will say it to you: be careful this cards the only ones toppy have made from bundesliga. All others are fakes or selfmade. !!

The original
Diego (MA08/09), Gomez (MA09/10), Marin (10/11), Rensing (11/12), Reus (12/13) und Dante (13/14) and the beckenbauer maextra

Edited by Subzero3k, Feb 4 2014, 12:22 PM.
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
I will tell you something. I hope you will give him a lot of money for this cards because you think its original. Why you dont ask topps by yourself ? This cards never made by topps ! This is the truth! I have never said that the autographs are not original but not topps have made them. Thats all and about geading.... that say nothing anout then authenticy
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
So i will finish this NOW !

Youre friend have send me the pictures, i have never sayed that the autographs not original, ONLY that they wasnt made OFFICIAL by topps and this is very important for the value of this cards.
Or why do you mean that a original topps Reus Autograph card went for over 250 EURO and a in person collect autograph went for 3 EURO?

The cards are nice, but NOT official, so thats the point !

So, by the way, if topps have autographs of Ribery and Reus with stickers, why they havent published this ? why are not any of this card in Topps Bundesliga Chrome?

Good luck with the cards and this is all i can say to this :-)
Edited by Subzero3k, Feb 4 2014, 06:13 PM.
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
By the way, this is what i mean with "fake", please have a look at this video !

http://www.voiceofthecollector.com/2009/06/fake-sticker-autos-video-response-to.html
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
ABout if the Van Persie is legit, i have ask topps UK direct, the first answer was that they have not make it official, now the proof them, wait for the anser of them now!

For all they dont trust, please contact them by youreself
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply