Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 13/14 Signed Cards
Topic Started: Sep 26 2013, 12:03 PM (9,063 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MatchAttaxMaster101
Jan 26 2014, 10:36 AM
Has anyone else entered the competition, just wondering?

Have deleted the previous post because Toby got in before me!
I entered, just because there's nothing to lose.

Anyway, congrats on finding the card, I would estimate that on an eBay account with good feedback, you'd get between 1000 and 2000 for that card, of course depending on the amounts issued.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
dperrin
Jan 26 2014, 01:08 PM
Thanks harrodjon, I think I will list it today at some point.
If you do list it up today, drop us a link to it. Would be interesting to see how much it goes for. :)
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
Your being very rude and arrogant Tobygan. No one is accusing the signatures of being fake. We are saying that the cards are not Topps issued. Topps confirmed this to Sub, and therefore I don't see why this is going on and on?

As for your point saying they weren't issued, why would Topps get Reus and Schweinsteiger, 2 of Bundesligas best players, to sign cards and then they don't issue them? They wouldn't! And I don't think bringing in personal hatred towards someone is really relevant here.

Unless we see definitive proof, I don't think anyone will believe they are Topps issued. Sorry.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply