Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 13/14 Signed Cards
Topic Started: Sep 26 2013, 12:03 PM (8,868 Views)
dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Hi, my son has found a signed card in his pack today and he is wondering how rare it is. It is a signed gold legend Frank Lampard card, the signature is in blue ink but covered in what looks like a protective film?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
WH Smith, this was in one of three packs I bought him today, weirdly they are his first as he wanted some due to his friends collecting them.

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
It was yes...

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Hi, happy to put a picture up, though can't see how you attach one?

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Hi, thanks for your reply MatchAttaxMaster I will try and upload it to a picture site later and post the url. If it helps all of the numbers on it are 101 if that makes sense and the value is 14.0m. Realising that this card doesn't seem to exist I have taken it from the child!

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I don't know much about them but don't think it's rainbow foil. Trying to get it uploaded to a photo site now.

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Ok, let me know if this doesn't work. http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0092009/photos/115368932@N02/12121752085/

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I have know idea what to do with it yet, little one is not that interested in the cards, a bit young to understand really.

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
It came from the UK, Bexleyheath in Kent to be exact, would there be many of these?

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
No problem bibster, won't be until tomorrow now as not back home until late. It looks pretty much like all the other cards reverse I think if that's any help.

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Hi, photo of the rear of the card is here: http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0099009/photos/115368932@N02/12131602816/

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks everyone, at least I know now we don't have a card be shouldn't have! We probably will sell it eventually, any advise on where best to sell, EBay?

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks harrodjon, I think I will list it today at some point.

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Hi Tankerton1, this was pulled from a 1 pack and included 10 cards.

Once again thank you for all your help, this was my first foray into a forum and has been brilliant. I will be loading the card onto eBay early evening and will post the link, my son has decided he would rather have a new Playstation and some games! (He said he will always know he was the first person to pull one of these cards, which will always make him smile) :-) Dawn.

dperrin
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Hi all, the card is listed, item number 281253624522

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Match-Attax-Legend-13-14-signed-Frank-Lampard-very-rare-Autographed-card-/281253624522?

Many thanks......

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply