Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
UCL Adrenalyn XL 2013/2014 card images updating!
Topic Started: Oct 4 2013, 06:11 AM (3,551 Views)
Bingoal
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Posted Image
I'm quite dissatisfied with the desin of LEGEND.. It's completely the same as last season!!

Posted Image
TOP MASTER also looks like last year, the design of GAME CHANGER changed a lot.Players and teams information is a nice done!

Posted Image

Keep undating images until it is released. ;)
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KoNiKo
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
legends are the same with the last year :/
My web
My official facebook page (KoNiKo Colecciones)
@KoNiColecciones

f_otter
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Some pictures from my friends at coolcard
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

KoNiKo
Member Avatar
100 Club
Awesome!! Look this year is fantastic!!!
My web
My official facebook page (KoNiKo Colecciones)
@KoNiColecciones

Jurek
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Great !! Thanks !!

ariaga
Regular Card
[ * ]
Now available in Finland:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A few more pics at http://www.funstuffstore.com/cat/product_catalog.php?c=1875&page=1

Also a decent (though expensive) site to get some of the rarer cards in the series.

Val
100 Club
We don't have the collection released locally yet so I have no idea how the backs of the cards look like. Are there any stats?
The same question for both editions, nordic and regular.
I used Google Translate for Swedish official Adrenalyn page and it said something about player's stats ... I think :huh:
Can anyone help with pictures, please?
Posted Image My feedback I Wishlist

Val
100 Club
I've got a couple of packs today in the mail so I have half of the answer: there are no stats on the back of the cards from international edition. What about the Nordic one?

Anyone from Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Finland reading this can shed some light, please? Is any card in the set with player stats on the back?

Trying to discover if there is any difference between editions excepting the extra Nordic cards.
Thank you.

ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
probs wont be Val.

i think when it says stats it means the 3 stats on front
Please check out my pictured set at -
Italy set fully pictured Rangers set fully pictured
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

TRADING FEEDBACK - PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE

Val
100 Club
Nope, I think it means something else. See for yourself:
Danish Adrenalyn page, the 5th paragraph http://ucl.paniniadrenalyn.com/dk/adrenalyn-xl and Google translation:

NEW! PLAYER FACTS AND STATISTICS ON CARDS - EXCLUSIVE TO NORDIC EDITION!

For the first time ever, we have added player facts and statistics on the back of each of the cards in the NORDIC EDITION during the series! Learn more about the players on each NORDIC EDITION cards, from when they got their UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE debut and how many goals and assistant they have scored in the tournament. And not only that ... we have also added information about the Twitter account so that collectors can follow their favorite teams and players and feel more connected to the game than ever before!

The same text also for all the other 3 Nordic countries.
Edited by Val, Oct 23 2013, 10:06 PM.

ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
in that case the exclusive part means nordic only
Please check out my pictured set at -
Italy set fully pictured Rangers set fully pictured
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

TRADING FEEDBACK - PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE

bplsilva
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I saw it on the Double Trouble Cards... Just a quick preview, not the whole thing, but was wondering the same... look:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/cjQAAOxyONBSYaed/$T2eC16Z,!y!FIc8+jwRsBSY,edDzv!~~60_12.JPG
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/VTwAAOxy86RSYagg/$%28KGrHqZHJFMFJIS+RjkGBSY,gf3tCw~~60_12.JPG

There is, indeed, some kind of stats on the back of those cards.
@bplsilva

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Val
Oct 23 2013, 10:03 PM
Danish Adrenalyn page, the 5th paragraph http://ucl.paniniadrenalyn.com/dk/adrenalyn-xl and Google translation:

For the first time ever, we have added player facts and statistics on the back of each of the cards in the NORDIC EDITION during the series! Learn more about the players on each NORDIC EDITION cards, from when they got their UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE debut and how many goals and assistant they have scored in the tournament. And not only that ... we have also added information about the Twitter account so that collectors can follow their favorite teams and players and feel more connected to the game than ever before!

It says that the stats on back of the cards goes only for the Danish Masters, Scandinavian Stars & Double Trouble cards.

Val
100 Club
dvsgooner
Oct 24 2013, 06:42 AM
Val
Oct 23 2013, 10:03 PM

It says that the stats on back of the cards goes only for the Danish Masters, Scandinavian Stars & Double Trouble cards.
Not sure about that but for my sanity I hope you are right! :)

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have a Nordic Ed binder and a box of cards that were bought in Toys'r'us (Oslo) last night.
Picking them up later today.
One thing that appears different in the distribution is that this binder is not in a Starter Pack but sold independently as a stand alone item.
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is what I got from my 50 packet Nordic Box

1 Legend - Kohler
1 Scandinavian Star - Ibrahimovic (these have stats on the back of the card)
2 Game Changers - Wilshere, Sneijder
2 Top Masters - Messi, Yaya Toure
6 Fans Favourites, 7 Impact Signing, 1 Trophy Card, 6 Badges, 6 Goal Stoppers, 8 Star Players, 10 Rising Stars
With the ratios I reckon that I might be slightly ahead
There were no duplicates amongst the chase cards
Edited by pnchocolates, Oct 26 2013, 11:03 AM.
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2013/2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply