Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
First Images and News on Match Attax ScottishPremierShip 13/14; Could a New sub section for it be made and move this topic to it?
Topic Started: Oct 5 2013, 12:12 PM (2,367 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi guys just checked toppsdirect.co.uk and found images and some info on the new Scottish Premiership set:
http://www.toppsdirect.com/match-attax-scottish-premier-league-2013-trading-card-game.html?___store=gbp

There are nine card packets and Legend cards included in this years set with release being this month
The Starter pack includes:
A game ready playpitch
Collector Binder
10 Match Attax Cards and a Limited Edition
Price of Starter Pack is 4.99
Packets are 1.00
Design is purple in the style of this seasons Premier League cards

Could a new sub section be created for this set like last year and this topic moved to it??
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for the information Catherine and Phil i will be picking some of these up at some point towards the end of the month, so looking forward to seeing what you get Catherine
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for the images Catherine they are great, the purple backs are great and i love the legend card designs.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Won an Auction for a box very early yesterday morning and to my amazement the box came this morning, so i opened it and got the following:
Just 11 Swaps including 1 star player and 1 MOTM
I got in total, 11 MOTM: Commons, McPake, Harris, Foran, Tesselaar, O'Donnell, Lawless, Kovacevic, McDonald and Van Zanten X2
2 Hundred Club: McGinn and Laudrup Legend
and in total i am just missing 41 cards so i am fairly pleased with the cards i got and the legends are a great addition to the set!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yes it would appear to be so ukbasedcollector, it is un-numbered and i would be surprised after the collection being out for nearly 2 months that any other limited editions begin to pop up!
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax SPL 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply