Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Weekly Magazine Issue 2
Topic Started: Oct 18 2013, 05:22 PM (3,961 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi everyone
Today i received one of my Match Attax Weekly magazines, with a note in the envelope saying that the other copy i ordered is being sent separately so i presume this will happen every week.
With this weeks issue i can confirm that Aguero Bronze LE isn't in the issue and inside the magazine there is piece of text on 2 of the pages says that the Limited Edition Bronze will be inside the next issue next Saturday so don't be disappointed if you find you haven't got one. A token is also inside so you can start collecting for the Silver and Gold Aguero LE cards.
I did have to ring topps when my issue arrived as it had no 10 card packet arrive with it, however they were extremely good and have agreed to send me my packet in the post and sorted it with two minutes, so i suggest if you have any problems phone them as they sorted my problem very quickly!
Has anyone else received there's today?
If you receive it tomorrow, or even have received it today have you had any similar problems?
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Not received anything today. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow as they have taken the payment from my Paypal.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Same here, payment taken but no mag yet, maybe tomorrow.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

DUDE!
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
postmans been no magazine.
as i've stated elsewhere topps are utterly useless
took my money on time alright

NeilB
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
When did they take the money? not sure they've even charged me..
All 25 Merlin/Topps PL sticker collections..complete:)
Proud owner of all 20 topps total football 2009 signed stickers, 41 UCL adrenalyn 11/12 Limiteds and the complete UCL 12/13 with update edition including all 63 limiteds, 5 scandi stars and 5 dansk mesters!

Trusted Traders: gt6943 x5, crystalpalacefc2000, nickm, taylor1248 x2, unitedkids, maxitaxi, dm14, jayce101 x4, vorronin x4, rollcollector, charleshk, blizzard, cocacolaman75, fozzy1999, Tankerton1, alanaman, monkey76, Darbo x2, fiestaboyke, harrick, bibster, pholla65, EthanB reds, gabormadrid, robjones1973

Don't trust: marhiro

My feedback

My Tradelist

My Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Post has come and no second magazine so if it doesn't appear on Monday i will ring topps again as it is meant to come every Saturday so i am a bit disappointed
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Mine didn't arrive today.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
nor mine.... :(
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
Nor mine, at least it's not just me, hopefully Monday.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nor mine ---> not 'appy
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not received anything myself as yet. There was a statement in the payment agreement I received and just read again which says "Due to publishing schedules, you may have to wait for delivery of your first issue: monthly titles 2-6 weeks, weekly titles 2-3 weeks.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I subscribed and haven't received anything yet. For those that have does it explain the 100million budget for the tournaments. I.e could you have hazard gold and bronze in the same team? Just asking as i am having to drive all the way to newcastle next saturday as my kids are on half term the wrong week. Any help appreciated.

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
pholla65
Oct 19 2013, 08:34 PM
I subscribed and haven't received anything yet. For those that have does it explain the 100million budget for the tournaments. I.e could you have hazard gold and bronze in the same team? Just asking as i am having to drive all the way to newcastle next saturday as my kids are on half term the wrong week. Any help appreciated.
PM sent
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

elcid
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Still no sign of issue #1 today. As the Marketing Manager told me that the Saturday guaranteed date was a "latest date and most will receive Friday or even Thursday" I decided to call and find out what was happening.

Answer - "We are having problems with Royal Mail and you should receive by Wednesday". Looks to me like they mis-judged this big time. I asked if it was possible to confirm on the website so we all know what the current status is. Answer was "We will look into that."
Richard.
www.corinthianseller.co.uk

Harrick
Member Avatar
100 Club
No show here either, Topps must be keeping you sweet Tankerton, Topps and Tankerton in a tree... LOL

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@Harrick, im not best pleased with them as my other copy for my brother hasn't turned up today either so it looks like i will be waiting for that one on Wednesday like elcid, which is disappointing, you would think they would have all of this sorted seeming as they have had around a month since the cards where released to sort out this magazine
Trade List Wishlist

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
Just back from work and..........nothing, patience wearing thin.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i ordered 3 only 2 arrived and with no cards, actually only wanted 2. cancelled the three and tried to re order 2 copies from issue 2 and guess hwta the price has gone up...am sick of it and have let them know.. i am awaiting a reply

davowls
101 Card
my direct debit only just gone out of bank today--might get a copy soon if im lucky

clem132
100 Club
Just had my post today and still not arrived I reckon they will end up sending out 2 issues together this week

elcid
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nothing again today! Just spoke with Topps Customer Services who can only relay the little information actuallygiven to them - it appears the issues were bigger than first thought and they are now saying we will receive Thursday. They are aware that many issues do not have the free card pack but were surprised when I asked about the Bronze LE card and they would need to check what is happening. I also suggested they need to put out a statement on their website to clarify what is actually happening.

Will report back if/when I get some answers.
Richard.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
2nd copy didn't turn up again today, so given the information elcid has received i will ring tomorrow if it hasn't turned up. However my free pack that wasn't with the issue they sent last week turned up today, so i can only credit topps for being so quick and sorting this out, with the staff i spoke to being incredibly helpful, so credit where credit's due
Trade List Wishlist

chuck332
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was told by a nice lady from TOPPS that I would receive issue 1 next week and a good chance that I would receive issue 2 before I receive issue 1. She also said that it all should be resolved by issue 3

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
well looks like some people are getting sorted.. no response yet from topps

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
I fear I need say no more, still no sign.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
none at all for me.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Still nothing at all received in the post.

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

clem132
100 Club
was told today that the first issue should arrive Thursday morning and the next Issue by Satuirday why don't they just send both together and throw in an extra packet

clem132
100 Club
received today

DUDE!
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
clem132
Oct 24 2013, 08:47 AM
received today
did you pay via paypal or direct debit?
still not recieved mine even though topps told me i'd have it by wednesday
when i rang again today she asked me if if i'd paid by paypal or direct debit
maybe there's a problem with paypal???

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
I phoned yesterday and was assured that I would receive my copy today.

Will advise further when post turns up.
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist

HEYWOODBLUE55
i-card
[ *  * ]
NOT GOT MINE YET, I'M DOING DIRECT DEBIT.

elcid
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Still nothing on Thursday and no promised reply from Topps Marketing department!
Richard.

clem132
100 Club
I used direct debit

lynettedoolin
100 Club
got 3 today all 3 packs 2 and direct bebit
trusted traders

suedehead84(x1)
monkey76(x1)
ethanbreds(x1)
bibster(x1)

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
Nothing arrived in today's mail. Gonna give it till Monday before I vent my anger.
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nothing for me yet:-(

davowls
101 Card
got first copy today--direct debit

davowls
101 Card
wonder how many bronze aguero limiteds will appear on ebay once they start getting delivered

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
davowls
Oct 24 2013, 05:05 PM
wonder how many bronze aguero limiteds will appear on ebay once they start getting delivered
Tons!!

I bet they will go for some ridiculous prices!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply