Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Weekly Magazine Issue 2
Topic Started: Oct 18 2013, 05:22 PM (3,959 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
nor mine.... :(
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
none at all for me.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Topps say FCF can't have a limited because we are too exclusive and it will be difficult for collectors to get the cards! Apparently it would encourage a Black Market....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/match-attax-2013-2014-Sergio-Aguero-bronze-limited-edition-rare-pre-order-/221297276077?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item33865874ad

Seems that is OK for them to do though!

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Tankerton1
Oct 28 2013, 11:18 AM
Received a letter this morning from topps which said:
Dear Subscriber
We have been made aware that some subscribers for the weekly Topps Match Attax Collector's Guide have experienced a delay in receiving the first edition of this magazine, which we anticipated being with you on the 19th of October.

Please accept our sincere apologies if you have not yet received this edition or have had your delivery delayed at all.

To try to compensate you for the disappointment and inconvenience that has been caused please find enclosed a packet of 10 Match Attax Cards for your collection.

To ensure that your second copy of the magazine arrives on time we have excluded the third party provider, which caused the delay in the first instance and moving forward we will not be using their services.

Sorry Once again and we would like to thank you for your patience and your custom.

Kind Regards
The Topps Team

So they have sent out a letter it seems to everyone with a packet of 10 cards so has anyone else received it yet? A nice gesture by topps and was surprised to receive this as i received all of the issues i was due last week! To top it off in my packet i got Hart 100 Club, so i am quite pleased!
yep, recieved compo pack and letter

only a motm in mine though.

nice jesture.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Definitely for youngsters, not as many ads as I feared though.
Edited by Tollyman, Nov 3 2013, 01:27 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply