Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CL Adrenalyn 13/14 Limited Editions; 41 + 2xxl
Topic Started: Oct 21 2013, 03:32 PM (17,982 Views)
asterix0604
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ia anybody out there who can organize these cards from China??? These are additional 17 cards to the current list, incl. 11 from Steaua Bukarest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

asterix0604
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Latest news from Germany:

In Just-Kick it 12/13 (05.11.13) will be Goetze, Ronaldo and Lewandowski LE, In JKI 01/14 (03.12.13) will be GERMAN GLORIES 1 and 2, and in JKI 02/14 (07.01.14) will be GERMAN GLORIES 3 and 4. I have no idea, who that will be and which format.

Does anybody know, whether there is something planned in the other countries like POLISH or HUNGARIAN or SWEDISH or which country ever GLORIES?

If somebody needs this JKI´s, please pm me.

asterix0604
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don´t know, whether this will be LE´s or not. But at present they are not in the album. And whether they are part of the update version? I can´t imagine.

asterix0604
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Latest new from Germany:

JKI 1/14 will come December 3, 2013. It will have the CL 13/14 sticker album in it, plus 15 sticker plus 2 limited German Glories cards. No picture and no information who that will be.

If someone is interested or wants it, please pm me.

asterix0604
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Where did you see them? Or, from whom did you get them?

asterix0604
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
For all who are interested: There´s to win a autographed Limited Edition of Mario Götze from the Adrenalyn XL Champions League 13/14 card issue. 5 pieces available. You have to send under Subject: "Just Kick-It - Fragenrätsel 04/14" the word "KONTER" to gewinnspiel@panini.de. Last day of sending is April 7, 2014. Good luck.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2013/2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply