Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I Beat the Match Attax Master; Winng a Master Card
Topic Started: Oct 29 2013, 08:18 PM (3,035 Views)
pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Victor Meldrew
Oct 29 2013, 09:04 PM
Posted Image
Adrenalynxl9
Oct 29 2013, 08:47 PM
Can anyone tell me Who Went to the other events, how many matches you had to win before you got to play the Master?

I went with my son to Birmingham event. We were there early and at that point you just queued up to play the master. The Masters were Oliver Newton and Brindan Tharmaseelan. David kept repeatedly losing 6/5 but eventually after a major team rethink he got to play the Topps master Chris and won. So we now have a master card (pictured above) and T-shirt.

Well done Victor was the spread sheet of use then?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Dec 17 2013, 05:31 PM
@MAM101, i sold another Master Card for 13/14 at a similar time for a BIN of 50.00 + P&P and it was bought within 4 days of being on there so yes i would expect it to go for around that price now that 2 have been sold at very similar prices, although i would hope that they are worth more as they are scarce this year and i think roughly 15 were won across the whole country so they are certainly rarer than previous years
15? I have 3, one each for my 2 sons and one for my collection:-) I have never seen so few on ebay so TOPPS must have binned the ones not won carefully this year.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply