Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
London Shepherds Bush Westfield Shopping Center Event 31/10/2013
Topic Started: Oct 31 2013, 07:55 PM (911 Views)
wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Oct 31 2013, 07:55 PM
Hi Everyone
Today i went to the second London event of the week in west london. I arrived just after 11.00 after another delayed train journey and spoke to Chris from Topps and Rod Pearson from Topps again for a few minutes before Chris told me to go straight through to play the Master, who was Luke (adrenalynxl from on here) and after a short time queuing i was able to play him. Whilst queuing i met Mega (Harrick on here) and Harry his son and talked to him a bit about how difficult it is to pick a team this year due to the values of the attackers compared to the defenders. Finally my turn came to play Luke and i beat him 6-5 thus winning my second master card of the week. It was then my brother Harry's turn but he lost to Luke on Penalties. He queued and played again and he was hoping to play Harry Mega's son who took a turn as Master whilst Luke was on a break. However as it came to his turn to play Brindan arrived and took over so Harry played Brindan and lost 6-4.
My Brother then had some really bad luck when as he was queuing to play a third time against one of the masters they stopped the game's just as it was his turn due to the "imminent" arrival of Ashley Cole who infact didn't turn up till 5 past 3 and then after interviews finally started signing cards at quarter past. We were thankfully near the front of the queue so after an hour and 20 minutes waiting we finally met Ashley Cole and got a signed card each, He didn't speak much and it was very much like a conveyor-belt you had a quick picture and no sooner had you had your picture the next person was making their way towards him. Topps took official photographs which will be on their facebook page tomorrow.
The event was a lot busier as expected than the previous day and there were to my relief a lot more people swapping cards than yesterday so i was able to swap so now we don't need too many cards! We left at 4.00PM and overall it was a great day and it was again great to meet a few forum members again today!
If anyone wants to know the team i won with then i will post it below
Many Thanks
Toby
What was your team?
My feedback page:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7127107/1/
My wishlist:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7117107/1/#new
I COLLECT CHELSEA CARDS AND STICKERS. IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE PM ME
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply