Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 13/14 just released in Thailand; for the first season in Thailand
Topic Started: Nov 8 2013, 08:45 AM (3,923 Views)
norasama
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Hello everybody. Match Attax 2013/14 just released in Thailand today and officially sale for the first season at here.

Posted Image

It have 5 cards booster pack made in India edition (224 cards) 29 baht / pack, collector binder like deluxe edition in UK (24 Pages) with play pitch, checklist, 1 booster pack and Eden Hazard limited edition card, all of collector binder set with rules, cover and brochure in Thai language for 150 baht. It also have tin with Steven Gerrard limited edition card and 20 random cards for 250 baht.

let see other image at http://www.thecardz.com/2013/11/bjc-match-attax-thailand-official-distributor/
Edited by norasama, Nov 8 2013, 08:48 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great news. If you get any spare Cardiff City cards I will gladly buy them or trade for them.

Are the cards made in India? and have India named on the back of the card as part of the website address?

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

norasama
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
back of card in Thailand edition is use www.toppsfootball.co.uk and yes, these card are made in India and written at back of every packets.

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Could you please scan for us back of the card ? If I understood good, front is totally the same ?

norasama
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
This is back of card in Thailand.

Posted Image

I just review card product in Thai edition in Thai language in http://www.thecardz.com/2013/11/review-match-attax-epl-thailand-released-edition/ let's see it.

Anyone interested it ?
Edited by norasama, Nov 8 2013, 03:34 PM.

amigo
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It seems that the collection is same to the one issued in China,that proves the theory
of Asia-Pacific edition.But one thing is sure that we don't have made in India shown in packet.
So there might be some minor difference because of some different printing.Do you have Hundred
100 or Man of Match scanned picture?
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo espaņol

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@norasama
Many thanks!

norasama
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7I_C-ZPZPPgT1pwSTk5YllvenM/edit?usp=sharing

Just scan full of it for you, Amigo.It have 100 club card, limited edition, man of the match, star player and back of booster pack is have text guide in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Thai language.

amigo
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
norasama
Nov 8 2013, 04:13 PM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7I_C-ZPZPPgT1pwSTk5YllvenM/edit?usp=sharing

Just scan full of it for you, Amigo.It have 100 club card, limited edition, man of the match, star player and back of booster pack is have text guide in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Thai language.
Thanks for your picture.I double-checked the ones in your picture,and I think that
it's same to the one issued in China.And more importantly,our packet does print
Designed in UK and Made in India.But when translated into Chinese,it says Place of Manufacture:UK
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo espaņol

kuba
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
webshop of this cards

SHOP

satch_7
i-card
[ *  * ]
1 question, I don't know if I saw it wrongly, but it says on the South-East Asian editions, it has 224 cards to collect, but the UK versions have 444 cards to collect, so what's the 200+ cards missing from the SEA editions?

I saw some for sale here, and I'm from Malaysia, and the cards are different to those in UK I got from magazines; the feel is glossy and normal, whereas the UK ones are embossed in certain areas... If there are some cards we don't get here, it's kinda bad :(

suedehead84
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
singapores edition follows the UK
Singapore Based Trader

suedehead84 Profile + Trading Feedback + Wishlist + Trade list

ken077
Regular Card
[ * ]
This is the same as the ones in Malaysia. If not mistaken it's the Asian variation. Hong Kong, Thailand and Malaysia so far has this Asian Variation version. Singapore follows the UK's version. :)

pokdell
Regular Card
[ * ]
Does anybody have a full checklist for this Asian Edition?

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
pokdell
Aug 1 2014, 02:51 AM
Does anybody have a full checklist for this Asian Edition?

Here's a checklist for the 224 card Asian set:

Topps (India) - Match Attax 2013/14

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply