Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Superstars
Topic Started: Nov 13 2013, 05:25 PM (5,798 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just seen this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Match-Attax-13-14-Edin-Dzeko-Superstar-Card-Int9-Perforated-/190968078695?pt=UK_Collectables_TradingCards_RL&hash=item2c7695a167

Anyone know where these are and how you get them? It says it's perforated, which makes me believe its a promo product

Anyone got any information?
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would be very interested as well as to where this card was available, as i after seeing this topic have googled for information about it typing in various searches and have had no luck in finding anything out.
However as it says INT9, it would suggest it wasn't the only one produced and possibly there is one per team of this type of card as Man City is Team 9 alphabetically in the Premier League and this card is numbered INT9
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just scrolled down on the home page of the forum after posting the above and found this, so it looks like im wrong for it being one per team!
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7123102/1/#new
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
These are being given away in 6 card sheets with a token from the Sun from tomorrow. I am guessing there will be 1 superstar per sheet, with 7 different sheets given away over 7 days.

Details still a bit sketchy, but hopefully all will become clear tomorrow!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Nov 13 2013, 05:43 PM
These are being given away in 6 card sheets with a token from the Sun from tomorrow. I am guessing there will be 1 superstar per sheet, with 7 different sheets given away over 7 days.

But there are atleast 9 superstars. Do you know if it will be limited to 1 sheet per person or can you reedem more then 1 per person?
My feedback page:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7127107/1/
My wishlist:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7117107/1/#new
I COLLECT CHELSEA CARDS AND STICKERS. IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE PM ME

wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ive just seen Mertesacker Superstar and he is INT12

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
bibster
Nov 13 2013, 05:43 PM

Ah, okay. Not sure how it will be possible to get all the Superstars if its only over 7 days (As Mertesacker is INT12), presume there is more than 1 sheet on offer each day?
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

safariman
101 Card
3 superstars per sheet 4 sheets total 12 superstars in total I have them all but they are being on my site

Also includes new Gouffran and ruddy base cards
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
So only 4 sheets in total, or 7 in total meaning 3 sheets have no Superstars?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
safariman
Nov 13 2013, 06:42 PM
3 superstars per sheet 4 sheets total 12 superstars in total I have them all but they are being on my site

Also includes new Gouffran and ruddy base cards
2 questions, do you know how you can get them? And on your website, there are only 7 superstars, which are the other ones?

safariman
101 Card
I have Ozil, Dzeko, Mertesacker, Mata Kagawa, Paulinho Sturridge, Benteke, Medel, Figueroa, Jedinak - sorry 11 so maybe there will be more sheets next week but as it stand 1 for Thursday 1 for Friday 1 for Sat 1 for Sunday

wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
safariman
Nov 13 2013, 06:49 PM
I have Ozil, Dzeko, Mertesacker, Mata Kagawa, Paulinho Sturridge, Benteke, Medel, Figueroa, Jedinak - sorry 11 so maybe there will be more sheets next week but as it stand 1 for Thursday 1 for Friday 1 for Sat 1 for Sunday

Ok, will it be a token in each sun mag that you reedem? And can you reedem more then one?

safariman
101 Card
Not sure will find out tomorrow - sorry I just have 1 of each sheet

Maybe other stores will have 4 different sheets not sure but definitely 4 sheets 1 each day thursday to Sunday
Edited by safariman, Nov 13 2013, 07:02 PM.

wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Does anyone know where you reedem the tokens?

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
Thanks for the all the information Safariman. Very helpful. I will try to pick these all up, but if the token has to be claimed at somewhere other than WHSmith or Co-Op, then I will have a hard time getting them. :( Hopefully WHSmith, that way I can do it easily.

I take it these are in addition to the Walker (Or LE6) Promo? It still will go ahead?
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

safariman
101 Card
I believe only available at Tescos

wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
safariman
Nov 13 2013, 07:22 PM
Do you know how many you can reedem per person?

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
safariman
Nov 13 2013, 07:22 PM
That's a pain in the butt. :( Will be hard to get them. Its only Ozil and Mertesacker that I am after, so if either of them are tomorrow (Or Friday), could someone get them for me, and I'll trade for them. I want a complete sheet by the way, not cards taken out.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

safariman
101 Card
Thursday sheet is Carroll, Paulinho Superstar, Ruddy Variation, Benteke Superstar, Kagawa Superstar and Sakho

Friday sheet is Aguero Superstar, Mata Superstar, Williams, Gouffran Variation, Barkley, Ozil Superstar

Saturday Dzeko Superstar, O'Shea, Morrison, Fonte, Figueroa Superstar, Jedinak Superstar

Sunday Sheet is Mertesacker Superstar, Hangeland, Sturridge Superstar, Jones, Cech, Medel Superstar

Just buy a Sun Paper and you get a sheet

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
safariman
Nov 13 2013, 08:45 PM
Thursday sheet is Carroll, Paulinho Superstar, Ruddy Variation, Benteke Superstar, Kagawa Superstar and Sakho

Friday sheet is Aguero Superstar, Mata Superstar, Williams, Gouffran Variation, Barkley, Ozil Superstar

Saturday Dzeko Superstar, O'Shea, Morrison, Fonte, Figueroa Superstar, Jedinak Superstar

Sunday Sheet is Mertesacker Superstar, Hangeland, Sturridge Superstar, Jones, Cech, Medel Superstar

Just buy a Sun Paper and you get a sheet
You mean the sheet is in the newspaper, no need to claim? If so, I'll pick up all of them.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Safariman - So is the sheet in every copy of the Sun, no matter where it is bought?

safariman
101 Card
No buy paper and ask for a sheet

safariman
101 Card
Apparently only at tescos

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Is there a link to this offer, not having much luck finding anything.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Safariman for providing more information, will be picking up a number of these from my local tesco for each day and hope the promotion continues as it would be good to get some more sheets with other Superstar cards next week.
Does anyone know what sort of Tesco will be accepting the voucher for the sheet of cards?? (ie, Extra, Metro, Express or just Extra etc.)
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The voucher is in todays Sun although it has no information about on the front cover! I bought 8 and got newsprint all over my hands!
Trade List Wishlist

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Are the vouchers only redeemable at Tesco Toby? If so, can you get them from Tesco express/metro?

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
Definitely only at Tesco. Suggests that any Tesco should accept them except for petrol forecourts.
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

garners-great-deals2012
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just been to my big tescos supermarket in Huddersfield with the voucher. To be told they know nothing about this offer, the cashier asked the manager and showed the voucher to them who said nobody had told him about this and they don't have the cards. Further more as they haven't been tolkd about it at all they won't be participating in it the rest of the week as its not 'set up'

Poor do!
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/garners-great-deals2012

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Got 2 this morning and now I have actually checked the sheets, they are the ones they are supposed to give out on Saturday! So frustrating!!

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

Posted Image

Here is the sheet PL14-Q01 given with today's Sun newspaper 14/11/13. The voucher can be found on page 28.

Edited by Victor Meldrew, Nov 14 2013, 10:40 AM.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

clem132
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Andy Carroll & Sakho images are the same but all other cards have different images to main set

alanaman
Limited Edition
@Victor Meldrew, thanks for the pics going now to try and get some. It seems that the superstar cards add three points to the base card for the same price. I wonder if these will be eligible for teams for the regionals and the wc's. Probably the same as the extras in that you can use them in the regionals but not the wc's.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Here's a scan of sheet no. 4....

http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/topps-match-attax-201314-16.html

alanaman
Limited Edition
Just been to my loal Tesco and were told that nobody knew anything about it. I then went to the one 8 miles away and the guy knew instantly what i was talking about and handed me a sheet. I said I wanted to buy more papers as I had one vouher from a paper my wife had bought this morning and he handed me four more free.
When I was walking to the car I realised that he had given me day two. I went back in and they checked out the back and came back and handed me 5 of day one. So in all despite the unpleasant experience of my first visit I ended up with 5 sheets of day one and day two for one voucher which wasnt even bought in Tesco. WINNER!!

suedehead84
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
alanaman
Nov 14 2013, 02:56 PM
Just been to my loal Tesco and were told that nobody knew anything about it. I then went to the one 8 miles away and the guy knew instantly what i was talking about and handed me a sheet. I said I wanted to buy more papers as I had one vouher from a paper my wife had bought this morning and he handed me four more free.
When I was walking to the car I realised that he had given me day two. I went back in and they checked out the back and came back and handed me 5 of day one. So in all despite the unpleasant experience of my first visit I ended up with 5 sheets of day one and day two for one voucher which wasnt even bought in Tesco. WINNER!!
nice possible to trade? hehehee
Singapore Based Trader

suedehead84 Profile + Trading Feedback + Wishlist + Trade list

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card

Anyone know why they updated the John Ruddy card???

garners-great-deals2012
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Has anyone got a sheet of todays I can buy willing to pay 1.70 including postage!

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/garners-great-deals2012

alanaman
Limited Edition
I have one sheet left which I can trade, please pm me for my wishlist.

cannon
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
seems to be a bit of confusion on which cards for which days as I got aguero, mata, williams, gouffran, barkley and ozil today

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply