Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Premier League 2014
Topic Started: Nov 16 2013, 09:15 PM (5,426 Views)
BWinfield17
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I know this is probably in the wrong place at the moment.

Is it just me or is there very little advertising for the 2014 collection? It's listed on the Click Distribution website so I assume there is going to be one...?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
clem132
Feb 13 2014, 08:58 PM
If you win when do they send the email out for you to reply to ??
For the first 3 weeks they didn't send emails out, and then sent them all at the same time last Wednesday for those weeks. For last Thursday's results I think the email either came on Thursday or Friday.

I haven't won this week so I won't be getting an email but I suspect they will email out tomorrow if they haven't already.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have received emails for this week now and last week but suprised at how long it took for the email from last week to come through, and still no cards from my wins 2 or 3 weeks ago which is disappointing! Still this week i finished 7th with something like 1020 points which i am pleased about and won my game 5-0!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Still waiting for my sticker card from week 1 but received 3 this morning, 2 of which I have already been sent previously!

If anyone else receives doubles and wants to trade, I have gold Baines and Gerrard.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

DaveAU
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Does anyone have a scan/pic of what the prize cards look like?
Collecting All Socceroos Cards and Stickers, especially oddballs!
Posted Image

clem132
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
still not received anything from topps

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
DaveAU
Mar 15 2014, 02:30 PM
Does anyone have a scan/pic of what the prize cards look like?
Here are the 2 we have received out of the 6 we should have had.
Posted ImagePosted Image

clem132
100 Club
received my first 2 cards today Nolan & Morrison

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Did anyone else receive cards today they weren't expecting? We got 3 in one envelope!!!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
pholla65
Mar 22 2014, 02:28 PM
Did anyone else receive cards today they weren't expecting? We got 3 in one envelope!!!
Just got one today that I was waiting for, but received 3 in an envelope yesterday!

Got some for trade now if any one else has doubles? Just let me know.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I recieved an Ozil which i was meant to get but also an Arteta (I must have 4 of him now!) and a Van Persie which i was pleased with as he was on my list of players to get from pro11 as he is ex Arsenal, so now only Dwight Gayle (ex Arsenal youth team player) and Nicolas Anelka to get now and then i am done.
Still not received Walcott from Week 1 so i am putting him in this week coming in the hope of winning!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We got Kompany, Aguero and Hart so over the moon as only Aguero has won for us up to now

hollywood
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi

I noticed the Pro 11 Competition Golden Stickers but unfortunately am "too old and not smart enough" now to play the games and therefore win any. I don't expect that many people would wish to part with any of these but if so I would interested in getting any of the Southampton players. I would be happy to trade or pay a fair price.

Please PM me if anyone can help.

Regards

Martin

rollos6
i-card
[ *  * ]
In my blog I show some of the Gold stickers I won. I have Suarez, Lukaku, Aguero, Eriksen and Hazard

http://fsaatg.blogspot.nl/search/label/England%20-%20League

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
An ebay seller was selling all six of the gold Palace cards (possibly without the gold stickers??) so I grabbed them double quick.

hollywood
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I have made a complaint to Topps on something by e-mail but have not received any response. Can anyone suggest the best way of getting Topps to reply and address the complaint?

kimmeh_d
Member Avatar
100 Club
I had to email them a couple of days ago about a missing card and they finally got back to me today, it seems there is a little delay in them replying at the moment. If it's been longer than a few days it might be worth sending them a reminder.
Wishlist, Feedback, Trade List
Thanks to all who have traded with me so far!
Main Player Collections: Luis Suarez, Jordan Henderson

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier League 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply