Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Bundesliga 13/14 Adventskalender
Topic Started: Nov 30 2013, 09:47 PM (1,802 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Everyone
as you know again this year topps produced an adventskalender for the Bundesliga Match Attax 13/14 set and i, around a month ago bought one!
I have resisted all temptation by putting it away until today (gathering a considerable amount of dust!!!) when i got it out in preparation for tomorrow.
So i will, like last year, will be doing an adventskalender break opening one door a day and posting on here what i get!!
I will let you all know what i get through my first door tomorrow morning!
Many Thanks and if anyone else has it feel free to post what they get in their's each day!
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For each different day there is a door with a shirt of a player to open with their squad number on and the first door has Rafael Schafer (no. 1) from 1.FC Nurnberg, So in the first door i got:
Arthur Boka VFB Stuttgart 299
TSV 1860 Munchen Clubkarte 426
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Day 2 features the shirt of Andreas Beck of 1899 Hoffenheim on the door and the cards i got were:
Arjen Robben Bayern Munich 247
And...
Benedikt Howedes MATCHWINNER 370
so a great pull from the advent calendar already, i am might pleased, but no team cards as of yet!!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So for day 3 was the shirt of zenden pospech and the cards i got where:
Jan Kirchhoff Bayern Munich 241
And...
The Bayern Munich Team M14
so i finally got a team card!!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So for day four was on the shirt of Howedes on the door and i got:
Joseph Akpala Werder Bremen 71
And...
Werder Bremen Team card M4
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so on day 5 the shirt on the door was that of Zambrano and i got:
Makoto Hasebe Wolfsburg 315
Fsv Mainz 05 Team M4
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
For the 6th of December the player on the door was Rolfes of Leverkusen and the cards i got were:
Ivica Olic Wolfsburg 323
FC Augsburg Team Card M1
And...
Raphael Schafer Matchwinner 367
so i pulled another Matchwinner which i am very pleased with, i wonder if i will get any more??
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So for the 7th of December the player on the door was Jansen of Hamburg and the cards i got were:
Jan Rosenthal Eintratch Frankfurt 106
Hamburg SV Team Card M8
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@Alan, thanks very much, i didn't think anyone was reading it so, its good to know at least one person is!
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@EthanB reds, if my memory serves me correctly i bought it for 19,99 from www.collect-it.de
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok, so the player on the door today was İlkay GŁndoğan for the 8th from Borussia Dortmund and the cards i got where:
Sebastian Jung Eintratch Frankfurt 95
And...
Rafael Van Der Vaart Star-Spieler Hamburg SV 137
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
No its not like a normal small advent calendar you get your chocolate out of, it is box sized and has 24 plastic type containers behind each door inside the box where the cards are inserted horizontally, hopefully the image in the link below should explain
http://www.collect-it.de/product_info.php/info/p108858_Match%20Attax%20-%20SAISON%2013/14%20-%20Adventskalender%20-%20LEER%20ohne%20Inhalt%20-%20Zum%20selbst%20bef%C3%BCllen.html
Edited by Tankerton1, Dec 8 2013, 11:09 AM.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok for day 9 on the door was Vedad Ibisevic of VFB Stuttgart and the cards i got were:
Nils Petersen Werder Bremen 70
FC Schalke 04 Team Card M16
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so on the door today for day 10 was the shirt of Diego of VFL Wolfsburg and the cards i got were:
Kevin Trapp Eintratch Frankfurt 92
And...
Christian Gentner Matchwinner 374
so i got another Matchwinner, my third from this year advent calender, i would say the odds are firmly stacked against me now to get any more!!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
There is one Limitierte Auflage, Nikolce Noveski of FSV Mainz 05 who i would expect to pull on the 24th and final day of the Advent Calender
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so for today on the Shirt on the 11th door was Ya Konan of Hannover and the cards i got were:
Manuel Neuer Bayern Munich 236
Borussia Dortmund Team Card M5
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so for Day 12 on the door was Kumbela of Eintratch Braunschweig and the cards i got were:
Ricardo Rodriguez VFL Wolfsburg 309
VFL Wolfsburg Team Card M18

So i now need 10 team cards from the last 12 days...
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So for Day 13 on the door was Tobias Werner of Augsburg and the cards i got were:
Daniel Caligiuri VFL Wolfsburg 317
Eintratch Frankfurt Team Card M6
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so for day 14 on the door was Aaron Hunt of SV Werder Bremen and the cards i got were:
Stefano Celozzi Eintratch Franfurt 96
VFB Suttgart Team Card M17
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so for Day 15 the player on the door was Mats Hummels of Borussia Dortmund and the cards i got were:
Cacau VFB Stuttart 304
Hannover 96 Team Card M9

So far i have pulled 31 cards from the Adventskalender meaning i have just 19 left to pull which means that for the 9 days left i have two cards still for each day except for one which will have 3 in... of the 19 cards left to pull, 7 are Team Cards which means i will have 1 every day par two of the days left and i am yet to pull the Limiterte Auflage so that means i know at least 8 of the cards of the 19 left to get!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so for day 16 on the door was Havard Nordtveit of Borussia Monchengladbach and the cards i got were:
Philipp Bargfrede Werder Bremen 68
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Team Card M10
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so today on the door for day 17 was Schmid from SC Freiburg and the cards i got were:
Frank Ribery Bayern Munich 248
Hertha BSC Team Card M2
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so for Day 18 on the door was Sidney Sam of Bayer Leverkusen and the cards i got were:
Ibrahima Traore VFB Stuttgart 297
1.FC Nurnburg Team Card M15
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so for day 19 the player on the door was Mario Gotze of Bayern Munich and the cards i got were:
Bastian Schweinsteiger Bayern Munich 243
Sport-Club Freiburg Team Card M7
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so for day 20 was the shirt of Adrian Ramos of Hertha BSC and the cards i got were:
David Alaba Bayern Munich 240
Bayer 04 Leverkusen Team Card M11
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So for day 21 the shirt on the door was that of Philipp Lahm of Bayern Munich and the cards i got were:
Philipp Lahm Bayern Munich 237
And...
Hiroshi Kiyotake Star-Spieler 1.FC Nurnburg 264

So with just 3 doors left to open im still missing 7 cards in total: 2 Team Cards, the Limitierte Auflage of Nikolce Noveski and 4 other cards if my maths is correct, i wonder if i will get any other good cards?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
No Matchattaxmaster101, on one of the days i will get 3 cards instead of 2 not the other way round and it will probably be the 24 as you say. It really isn't that confusing at all, its quite simple to be honest 50 cards in the adventskalender, 18 of them Team Cards, 1 Limitierte Auflage, and then 31 other cards. this works out at:
18 of the 24 days having a Team Card
2 of the 24 days having 3 cards instead of 2 to make the 50 cards in total in the adventskalender
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yes there are usually different cards in the compartments however each shirt with a players name on represents a different day in December and also the players squad number, so the shirts aren't really that random!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so for day 22 on the door was Atsuto Uchida of FC Schalke 04 and the cards i got were:
Bastian Oczipka Eintratch Frankfurt 94
Borussia Monchengladbach Team Card M13
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so on the door for day 23 was the shirt of Rafael Van Der Vaart of Hamburg SV and the cards i got were:
Zlatko Junuzovic SV Werder Bremen 66
and...
Aaron Hunt Star-Spieler SV Werder Bremen 67
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so for the final day, day 24, the player on the door was Nils Petersen of Werder Bremen and the cards i got were:
Gotoku Sakai VFB Stuttgart 294
Eintracht Braunschweig Team Card M3
And...
Nikolce Noveski Limitierte Auflage FSV Mainz 05 L12
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply