Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Real Madrid & Barca
Topic Started: Dec 8 2013, 06:39 PM (1,303 Views)
MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Very much doubt this...

Its a print me card.
Edited by MatchAttaxMaster101, Dec 8 2013, 06:54 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Phild
Dec 8 2013, 07:47 PM
Bit annoying to be honest as Topps are one of the biggest bunch of hypocrites around. I sent a valid request for a certain number of Print Me cards which were not going to be resold as they were for personal use for a footballer himself who wanted to take them back to his native country and hand them out to his family and friends. Topps blocked it and said they no longer issued cards with player images on due to licencing issues and the fact people were selling them on ebay.
when did Topps say this? it might have been made before the ban was put down.

@pedrelx- to be honest, I think Panini is far better than Topps as we NEVER have any of these ridiculous mix-ups. its just the set comes out and then everyone is happy... and nothing hardly EVER goes wrong. i'd love to see Panini have a try at the Premier League set one day... that would be very interesting and nice for a change. but.... :ontopic
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply