Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Box, Tin and 3 Mini-Tins Breaks
Topic Started: Dec 30 2013, 02:36 PM (385 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Everyone
For Christmas i bought a the 3 mini tins, the normal tin with Blaszczykowski Limitierte Auflage and a box of 100 packets of this years Bundesliga Cards, i said i would do a break of what i got so here it is...
Tin: Blaszczykowski Limitierte Auflage, 1 Matchwinner (Julian Baumgartlinger) 1 Clubkarte, 1 Star Spieler and 33 Base Cards 23 of which i needed
I Then opened my 3 Mini Tins Pulling Kumbela, Bittencourt and Esswein Limitierte Auflage's, 2 Matchwinner (Raffael, Pekhart) and 1 Hattrick-Held (Reus). I also need around 11 of the remaining 21 cards in each tin.
So i then finally opened the box and got the following hits:
A full base set par 1 (176 card from Hoffenheim)
22 Star Spieler (still missing 3 from Eintracht Frankfurt and Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Monchengladbach)
34 ClubKarte (Got loads of swaps of these and still need 6 from Braunschweig, Freiburg, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg and 1.FC Union Berlin and Greuther Furth)
18 Matchwinner (including 6 swaps)
1 Club Einhundert: Steffan Kiebling

So in summary i still need to complete my bundesliga collection:
1 Base Card
3Star Spiele
6 Clubkarte
23 Matchwinner
3 Club Einhundert
3 Hattrick-Held
And i am also missing only 4 Limitierte Auflage, 2 of which (Sascha Molders of Augsburg and 2.Bundesliga Trophy) aren't out yet (also missing Torfarbik (Ball) and Meisterschale (Master Card of Bundesliga) )

I will be listing my swaps and needs in my trade and wishlists this afternoon, so if you want to swap, then please pm me.

Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply