Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2013 Topps Premier Gold EPL Pick Ups
Topic Started: Dec 31 2013, 08:07 PM (11,491 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Portlaw
Jan 31 2014, 10:42 AM
I managed to pick up the Guzan 1/1 shot stopper platinum base card so all I need is the #/11 orange parallel to complete it so if anyone happens to have one please let me know :)
Sean

Have you managed to get any of the blank backed cards that Topps are selling on eBay.com? They don't mail to the UK....

Alan
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Portlaw
Jan 31 2014, 12:47 PM
No Alan, I haven't picked up any myself. Are you sure they don't ship to the UK? I find that a bit surprising. The ebay listing may say it doesn't ship worldwide but if you put a bid on it, it should be ok :)
I did try, but the bid was removed.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
bibster
Jan 31 2014, 01:21 PM
I won one Alan, last week. I sent them a message on ebay to ask if they would ship to the UK and they said yes and the cost would be $5. I think Phil and another member have also been successful in getting some.
Wow! That's great news, I'm going straight over to try again...

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I've been stung by Customs twice now. I don't really mind the customs charges, what gets me is the 8 the Post Office charge as a handling fee.

Before I go an pick up this new card tomorrow, I'd like to know if anyone knows if there is a limit to the value of coins acceptabe as legal tender. Years ago I'm sure you were only allowed to use so many of any one coin. Anyone know?

I changed money in my bank yesterday so that I will be paying the whole 11.61 in 1p coins - 1,161 pennies!!!! The Post Office want to charge such an extortionate handing charge I'll be there to make sure someone in the Post Office will actually have to do somethign to earn their money. I won't be in any hurry, I'm retired so don't care how long it's going to take them to count the money. I hope a really big, angy queue builds up.

Am I going to have some fun.............

Alan

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@ Chris

You're OK going tomorrow, I'm back down the bank tomorrow instead. I've just found out the legal li mited for each coin:

50p - for any amount not exceeding 10
25p (Crown) - for any amount not exceeding 10
20p - for any amount not exceeding 10
10p - for any amount not exceeding 5
5p - for any amount not exceeding 5
2p - for any amount not exceeding 20p
1p - for any amount not exceeding 20p

I'll have to make up in 5p's, 10p's and 20p's

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply