Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2013 Topps Premier Gold EPL Pick Ups
Topic Started: Dec 31 2013, 08:07 PM (11,829 Views)
jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
awesome card
probably the most valuable in the collection
well done
got any Liverpool cards for sale?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Portlaw
Feb 14 2014, 08:23 PM
Dorking
Feb 14 2014, 08:05 PM
Very early on I got both the Speroni 1/1's (platinum and Premier Gold) for something like 15 each (can't remember exact figures but they're on the forum), now I wouldn't expect them to go for less than 50 each. I think for the first 2 weeks, a lot of UK collectors weren't aware of the set (ie until the UK sellers started selling them in any numbers on UK ebay)

Glad I hovered up the majority of what I wanted early doors.

Also hardly got stung by customs for the first 3 weeks or so, now it feels like every overseas package! Is my address on a blacklist??

For the handful of cards I still want I'm trying to stick to uk ebay and Canada ebay as I can't bear any more customs surcharges from the post office!
All it would have took was one other buyer who wants a card too and that could be the difference between a $20 and $100 selling price, I've noticed most of the Villa 1/1's (base) going for $60-70, I did manage to get the Guzan 1/1 jersey card for a great price with the two #/11 jersey cards selling for more but nevertheless this set has been a lot more expensive than I anticipated.I still can't believe that the Weimann 1/1 auto went for over $400.

Do you not get charged customs from Canada but you do from other countries? I have 2 boxes coming in and do expect customs on those but never on small packages. It's a shame there aren't more UK sellers like the US but again as stated before a lot of UK sellers have their cards priced way over there true value
too true there
the uk sellers are roughly anywhere from 50-90% overpriced
one particular seller hasn't got a clue of the true value
Its harder trying to get the Liverpool cards because of all the eastern fans who obviously want them too

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
your prices are reasonable though as I have bought off you
but there are a couple in particular that live in cloud cuckoo land

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
you have to be more restrained chasing the Liverpool ones
I haven't paid more than 100 for a single card and that was only for a gerrard gold auto
I have some orange parallels and lieva 1/1 gold as well as some good relics
hope to get pics sorted soon

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok here are the cards I have so far
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/John_Pressley/slideshow/

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
yeah well done steve

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
is that barnes orange or gold?
looks orange to me

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
now you can start printing your own cards
make a few new 1/1s

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply