Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
First Futera Unique 2014 image - Exclusive to FCF!
Topic Started: Jan 1 2014, 12:30 PM (3,436 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Futera are currently working on Unique 2014 collection and have given FCF a first look..

Posted Image

No release date is yet available but you will hear it on FCF first (probably! :D )
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nicolasharris
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Printed Memostars, nice one.

Sirainclont
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I Increased the size of the new Unique 14 Memostars visual, cuts off at some vital info :fing , great looking cards :clap , updates when you can Tollyman, thanks.
Edited by Sirainclont, Jan 2 2014, 09:39 AM.

rishgoon
Member Avatar
100 Club
I notice Futera are now printing the date and location where the autographed cards were signed on the rear of the cards? Nice one Futera, still not holding proper signing sessions or paying players to sign though, like the rest of the card companies. And how much money do they make? Guess we'll just have to trust them again.

And although Futera's authenticity isn't allowed to be questioned on THIS site, fellow collectors, feel free to read what others think on every other trading card site. Or just google 'fake Futera'. Make up your OWN mind.

Happy collecting :cheers
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

Posted Image

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

nicolasharris
100 Club

Another Futera card is released and the same people jump in before most of us can say ‘oh great, a new futera card is released’ …is it just me or is anyone else bored and annoyed by what seems to be a personal hate campaign by a chosen few.

I would have thought Ashley, Rish and Futbol would have been so excited to jump onto topics like the ‘How can a Topps Brad Guzons player worn shirt be an outfield shirt?’ debate, or the game worn jersey card mystery of ‘How did Pele play for Brazil in 2007?’ or the ‘why does the Topps Ronaldo autograph look like its been traced by a 2 year old’ debacle … if you all consider yourselves an authority on fakes, surely these issues would have been right up your alley, yet why so quiet??? Care to share your wisdom on these issues on a TOPPS thread or are you not allowed to?

All of us on this site love trading cards,and a good number of us collect Futera cards, so if you've got something to say make it constructive and balanced not just a slagging off which doesn't do anyone any good, not you, the collectors, or the Forum. Badly done.

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
nicolasharris
Jan 2 2014, 03:55 PM
Another Futera card is released and the same people jump in before most of us can say ‘oh great, a new futera card is released’ …is it just me or is anyone else bored and annoyed by what seems to be a personal hate campaign by a chosen few.

I would have thought Ashley, Rish and Futbol would have been so excited to jump onto topics like the ‘How can a Topps Brad Guzons player worn shirt be an outfield shirt?’ debate, or the game worn jersey card mystery of ‘How did Pele play for Brazil in 2007?’ or the ‘why does the Topps Ronaldo autograph look like its been traced by a 2 year old’ debacle … if you all consider yourselves an authority on fakes, surely these issues would have been right up your alley, yet why so quiet??? Care to share your wisdom on these issues on a TOPPS thread or are you not allowed to?

All of us on this site love trading cards,and a good number of us collect Futera cards, so if you've got something to say make it constructive and balanced not just a slagging off which doesn't do anyone any good, not you, the collectors, or the Forum. Badly done.
I am not, nor do I claim to be, an expert on shirts at all. I've not been checking that set meticulously and only seen a few photos, but I don't ever comment on shirt cards as I don't know much about them.

The Ronaldo autograph I've seen on them looks absolutely fine and like his fuller autograph which he used to sign all the time at United. You seem obsessed with Topps cards so why don't you ever post over there?
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!

rishgoon
Member Avatar
100 Club
nicolasharris

Fair call, perhaps shouldn't of posted negatively in a thread where new Futera cards have been posted. But the earlier thread was closed for some reason, as has every other thread that has mentioned Futera in a deservedly negative way.

I wish I'd been warned or read about fake Futera cards before I'd spent a lot of money on them. Others should be warned, and be given a chance to investigate themselves. Isn't this a football trading card forum? This is a HUGE issue, there should be sticky threads warning collectors what to look for, not turning a blind eye and locking every thread that mentions it.

And I couldn't care less about a Topps jersey ending up in the wrong card. It's unfortunate but it happens across all companies, in all sports. What I do care about is FAKE AUTOGRAPHS. BIG DIFFERENCE.

This new Futera release may not have a single fake in it. That would be fantastic. But they've had many fakes before, so all I'm saying is, be careful, and compare signatures to known authentic ones.
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

Posted Image

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

Sirainclont
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

My new autograph card has Futera Unique on the back, are more of these coming out with Unique 2014 release ? or are they just as FWF4 redemptions ?
Edited by Sirainclont, Jan 3 2014, 05:38 AM.

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
nice info thank you tollyman :cheers

i hope futera do it well for the next serie
Edited by klarco, Jan 3 2014, 10:10 AM.
Posted Image
https://plus.google.com/photos/112967219990911021858/albums?banner=pwa
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983
GOOD BYE LEGENDARY CAPITANO ! JAVIER ZANETTI#4

Ganindra Bimo
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Does futera released 1/1 series4 ?? Need some infos .. THX
MY COLLECTION: Instagram --> @bimocards

blizzard
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
very nice !!!
My Completed Trades
Cjchelsea, markmurrayuk, pnchocolates, Matchattaxmad, lily
JoelMangsa, MasterOfMatchAttax, lostdonkey, stevesmith, papagali
gokurasu73, tollyman, matchattaxfan4, gt6943, MIKADO0231
l1sboa, spurs.attax, hattersfan, CharlesHK, Rollcollector
longlongago_08, NeilB, marchingwizard, Pedrelx, dan5577
matchattaxfanatic, jayce101, DARBO

Bad Traders
Seb10

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
nicolasharris

You see the difference is when a Topps card has a blatant error or raises eyebrows in some other way it can usually be discussed on this forum without the thread being locked and as we all know that's not necessarily the case when discussing questionable Futera cards. I'm certainly happy to discuss issues people have with Topps cards.

As for the other Futera thread, I apologize if my comment caused offence, It wasn't my intention to slag anyone off which I don't think I did anyway. I was simply laughing at how comical the pro-Futera bias and contoversy censorship on this forum has gotten.

BVB4Life
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looking forward to this one. Cases will be bought!!!

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Futbol_Cards
Jan 4 2014, 11:09 AM
nicolasharris

You see the difference is when a Topps card has a blatant error or raises eyebrows in some other way it can usually be discussed on this forum without the thread being locked and as we all know that's not necessarily the case when discussing questionable Futera cards. I'm certainly happy to discuss issues people have with Topps cards.

As for the other Futera thread, I apologize if my comment caused offence, It wasn't my intention to slag anyone off which I don't think I did anyway. I was simply laughing at how comical the pro-Futera bias and contoversy censorship on this forum has gotten.
If there was censorship that you claim you'd have been banned years ago and all your posts removed, it's easy enough.

As it is you're free to continue your one tracked contribution to this forum which is to jump on every futera auto thread and say "futera fake auto's", "FCF is biased" and "google 'futera fakes' for proof"! Of course if you do google this what is found is you making the same claims on other forums!

Threads are closed to stop the same lengthy pointless arguments that have been had many times on FCF before and are now repetitive and boring. You are bringing nothing new just same old stuff repeated.

You have been free to make your point multiple times, people have got the message and will make up their own minds. If you continue to repeat yourself over and over again then I will closed the threads. The thread in question happened to be my own and would have been nice to leave it open for others to comment on the card (good or bad) but no, as nicolasharris states it's jumped on by the same few people and ruined much like this thread has too. Thanks.
Edited by Tollyman, Jan 4 2014, 09:54 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I wanted to wait until I was able to post a proper response.

I maintain that there is indeed a bias towards Futera in this forum and I suppose it is understandable seeing as how there is a relationship between this forum and Futera and just to be perfectly clear, I'm not in any way questioning your right to run the forum in any way you see fit, I'm just calling it how I see it.

On the 2nd point of googling "Fake Futera Autographs", I admit some of the results are my own contributions but I'm far from the only one questioning Futera, (there is even a thread out there were I foolishly defend Futera, this was a LONG time ago!) For instance there is a thread on the fanmail.biz forum - that thread, which is before my time as a collector, was the first I heard of this entire Futera controversy so clearly I'm not the only one. In fact many a collector will not touch Futera products with a 10 foot pole I just happen to be more vocal about it for the purpose of warning other collectors.

And as for rehashing old points, all I can say is that the topic of Futera's dodgy practices keep coming up so I simply respond to those topics. Simple as that.

nicolasharris
100 Club

FCF

Hey, a solution for all this could be Tollyman creates 2 threads, one called Topps Fakes in the Topps section and one called Futera Fakes in the Futera section, where all discussion of this negative ilk can be posted. Thread can be non highlighted on forum home page in order to stop postings for attention seeking purposes from some, Tollyman can move comments to the new subject titles. We can then, if we choose, go on to these particular subject threads and put in or get our negative thoughts for the day. what do you say guys?

This could be the way forward in order for Tollyman to manage the FCF card forum for our enjoyment in the way it was intended.

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
the poor quality of my English made me be retained until now :)

Ok nobody know really the authenticity of will futera, so its is not useful has anything to say they are fake or not
but here it's a forum, a forum it's useful has to exchange not?

Me I would like the opinion of certains peoples, not inevitably about autographs , but when you see an overproduction of limited cards it's irritate, futera say "limited to 200 cases...etc" why they do overproduction? that no sense..ther are others dark points...

I hope we can speak about here

Posted Image
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983

nicolasharris
100 Club
Hi Klarco, I think I understand your English ok. Futera released 200 cases last time and sold out - so production not over probably under if sold out. Is this what you mean ?

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
One thing I want to say about Futera that nobody mentions - their customer service!
In my opinion they have far better service then lame Panini. Panini approximately replies every 10th email you send them. Topps is also good.

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
@Slimshady i'm agree with u on their customer service, they are efficient. But if think panini got many many more jobs than Futera :)

@Nicolas i don't really understand u r questions :) but i speak about overproductions, exemple = i got receveid an C.RONALDO ruby reg of 2013 and a KAGAWA auto ...the cards are must be on / 295 and /55 for ratio but here ,on the back on cards, nothing is write! so i think it's an overproduction, the interest is this cards are limited...that's lost his sense...
Posted Image
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983

nicolasharris
100 Club
The ruby parallel of 295 is not numbered.

Your Kagawa autograph should be numbered ? Has your card back got a code on it ?

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
i know ruby parrallel are not numbered , but why on recent production of 2013 collection many regulars haven't write this on back?
The Kagawa is not numbered and no code...

http://postimg.org/image/sy6x321oz/
Posted Image
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983

nicolasharris
100 Club
No regular cards are individually numbered.
Numbered cards are the Hero's and all the memorabilia and autographs.
That's the first error card I have seen, no number or code.

nicolasharris
100 Club
Ah, I think I know what you are saying about regular numbering. It is only the Ruby that is of 295, the remaining regulars how many? you would have to pull the calculator out on, 200 cases x ....I reckon they made too many Rubies, think they should be super rare of 50,20 or something.

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
yep, i don't speak about numbered cards but about overproducted of rubies. It's not correct for the collectors.
Ok it's not really important but the so, the ratio is wrong.

About Kagawa auto i see other error cards of this players, in the past, on ebay.Are they among on the 55 cards? , i don't really think so..
Posted Image
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983

nicolasharris
100 Club
I have not seen any up on Ebay, that's always a good measure of what's what. There will always be error cards.

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
ok, maybe, i like futera and stay tuned about the next release but i think it's shame..

other members opinions?

:)
Posted Image
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983

nicolasharris
100 Club
Error cards always shame, PM if you are selling Kagawa.

Ganindra Bimo
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Its all about collection .. Love the cards ? Buy it .. Hate the cards ?? Dump it :)
MY COLLECTION: Instagram --> @bimocards

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
Ganindra Bimo
Jan 7 2014, 06:36 PM
Its all about collection .. Love the cards ? Buy it .. Hate the cards ?? Dump it :)
its not question about hate it or love it ..
it's just speak about this collection here and know the opinion of members.

@nicolas i sell it . sorry
Posted Image
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983

nicolasharris
100 Club
I collect error cards if they are rare, thanks anyway.

How I check how many cases released is I add up the memorabilia cards actually issued off the colour grading chart, and divide by the ratio in the packs. I think that would be close, presume they would have a small number of leftovers.

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
SlimShady(srb)
Jan 7 2014, 09:49 AM
One thing I want to say about Futera that nobody mentions - their customer service!
In my opinion they have far better service then lame Panini. Panini approximately replies every 10th email you send them. Topps is also good.
I think this is very harsh on Panini. When I bought my Champions League 13/14 Starter pack, my binder had a dent in (I couldn't chose, they were behind the counter). I emailed them, got a reply the next day saying they'd send me a replacement when I sent them my address. I sent my address that day, and then the next morning, my replacement binder, along with a Hazard limited edition and 2 packets (Including a Top Master by chance). They sorted my problem quickly, and got my replacement sent out quickly, and 1st class too, which is a lot better than Topps, whose waiting times can be stupid.

Anyway, I think the collection looks good from the image shown. As for the authenticity of the autographs, you can only be sure to get a 100% genuine autograph if you get it yourself. Admittedly though, I have seen some from Futera which are questionable though. My opinion on this all hangs in the balance.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
1/1000
So you think their customer service is good because they bribed you with LE ?
Email them about some other thing, and you will get your reply in 2023.

KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tollyman
Jan 4 2014, 09:51 PM
Futbol_Cards
Jan 4 2014, 11:09 AM

If there was censorship that you claim you'd have been banned years ago and all your posts removed, it's easy enough.

As it is you're free to continue your one tracked contribution to this forum which is to jump on every futera auto thread and say "futera fake auto's", "FCF is biased" and "google 'futera fakes' for proof"! Of course if you do google this what is found is you making the same claims on other forums!

Threads are closed to stop the same lengthy pointless arguments that have been had many times on FCF before and are now repetitive and boring. You are bringing nothing new just same old stuff repeated.

You have been free to make your point multiple times, people have got the message and will make up their own minds. If you continue to repeat yourself over and over again then I will closed the threads. The thread in question happened to be my own and would have been nice to leave it open for others to comment on the card (good or bad) but no, as nicolasharris states it's jumped on by the same few people and ruined much like this thread has too. Thanks.
Wow. That got out of hand fast.
Maybe Futera discussions on this forum need to take a fresh start.

I think people should be free to express dissatisfaction with a product. I consider a thread/discussion with different arguments pro and contra a great contribution to this forum. Tollyman is correct though when he says that repetitive arguments that only repeat what has been said before don't add anything to the discussion. But that goes for arguments pro and contra. And if I may make a suggestion, Tollyman, I would recommend to delete these posts, rather than close the threads, so that people who have anything interesting to say, can still feed the discussion. Also, I think it would be okay if you delete posts that are not on topic and clearly negatively influencing the discussion, like a personal attack in a thread about a new product. Together with the freedom of being allowed to openly discuss what is good and bad about a product, that should keep things here enjoyable for everyone.

nicolasharris
100 Club
Matt
Jan 7 2014, 09:01 PM
SlimShady(srb)
Jan 7 2014, 09:49 AM
I think this is very harsh on Panini. When I bought my Champions League 13/14 Starter pack, my binder had a dent in (I couldn't chose, they were behind the counter). I emailed them, got a reply the next day saying they'd send me a replacement when I sent them my address. I sent my address that day, and then the next morning, my replacement binder, along with a Hazard limited edition and 2 packets (Including a Top Master by chance). They sorted my problem quickly, and got my replacement sent out quickly, and 1st class too, which is a lot better than Topps, whose waiting times can be stupid.

Anyway, I think the collection looks good from the image shown. As for the authenticity of the autographs, you can only be sure to get a 100% genuine autograph if you get it yourself. Admittedly though, I have seen some from Futera which are questionable though. My opinion on this all hangs in the balance.
The odd times I have contacted Panini they have been pretty sharp at getting back to me.

blizzard
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
klarco
Jan 7 2014, 11:07 AM
i know ruby parrallel are not numbered , but why on recent production of 2013 collection many regulars haven't write this on back?
The Kagawa is not numbered and no code...

http://postimg.org/image/sy6x321oz/
oh wow .. you got an excellent printing error card .. I got a Steven Gerrard Memo with no code or number as well .. also seen a few autos with no code .. they really are cool .. what I term "virgin" (for lack of a better word) cards :) unspoilted by ink or hand written words .. very nice clean card.

also your ruby issue I think you are referring to Futera Unique 2013. that series has 130 cards. the Rubies are /240 (rubies with /295 are unique 2012)

So Number of Rubies = 130 x 240 = 31200
with 200 cases, 12 boxes per case, 6 packs per box

31200 / 200 / 12 / 6 = 2.167

which is as what was stated in their sell sheet 2 rubies per pack. (but I have open packs with 3 rubies before) anyway the ratios seems right, the auto ratios on the other hand .. hard to figure out but I suspect there are some floating around used for the online game redemptions ... or maybe they keep in their own personal Futera Library or museum so they can see the differnt designs of autos over the years. Futera have been in this business for some time now over 20+ years I beleive, they probably have some archive of their products stash away somewhere. And some of their autographs they have mentioend i think in their earlier sets the card was spoilt during the manufaturing (Unique 2012 auto checklist if i am correct) so for example there is suppose to be /60 but in the end some were spoilt so only 55 or 58 were eventually released.

anyway back to your Kagawa card, you can contact Futera I believe they will help you sort out your issue of the missing code.
My Completed Trades

Bad Traders
Seb10

Zabolek
Signature Card
SlimShady(srb)
Jan 7 2014, 09:28 PM
1/1000
They didn't bribe him, they sent a replacement starter pack. That the Limited Edition card was inside is normal. However, they could have only sent a binder and would still have delivered a good customer service.

What other things do you ask? If about upcoming sets or products not available in your country of residence, that is not customer service, as you can't be a customer of something that isn't on sale, and I'm sure there are warnings on the Panini website saying they reserve the right to answer this kind of questions.

Panini customer service is usually top notch - they make the odd mistake in the dispatch of orders, but will correct it without a fuss.
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
You are talking about Panini UK probably, but International one is quite bad. At least that is my personal experience.
Edited by SlimShady(srb), Jan 8 2014, 11:00 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
SlimShady(srb)
Jan 7 2014, 09:28 PM
1/1000
They did nothing of the sort, they didn't even say they were going to include a LE and a couple of packets, they just said they will send a replacement.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

blizzard
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Tollyman
Jan 1 2014, 12:30 PM
Futera are currently working on Unique 2014 collection and have given FCF a first look..

Posted Image

No release date is yet available but you will hear it on FCF first (probably! :D )
will the forum get any release day offers :)
My Completed Trades

Bad Traders
Seb10

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · World Football Unique 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply