Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
First images of Futera Unique 2014 Auto card
Topic Started: Jan 1 2014, 12:34 PM (1,082 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
After finding a redemption card in a virtual pack of Futera Series 4, Futera sent me a nice Joe Allen auto which just happens to be one of the new Unique 2014 designs...

What do you think of the new look?

Posted Image

and the back with signing date..

Posted Image
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Goto Top

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Very nice Card, sweet design and the best for me, Futera have add the sign date on the card !!
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS
Offline Profile Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I don't like the design of the card at all - the Topps Premier Gold design is much cleaner and crisper.

Like the addition of the date and place the card was signed though.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Goto Top

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
bibster
Jan 1 2014, 06:55 PM
I don't like the design of the card at all - the Topps Premier Gold design is much cleaner and crisper.

Like the addition of the date and place the card was signed though.
the only point: Futera make ON Card Autos, Topps ON Sticker, i prefer ON Card.
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS
Offline Profile Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I prefer on card auto's too. But I think Futera can be really lazy with the design of the cards.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Goto Top

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
yes, you are right
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS
Offline Profile Goto Top

KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So Futera prints only the front of the card first, then lets the player sign the front of the card, and afterwards they print the back of the card? I can't help but thinking that is very strange.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
KarlHungus
Jan 1 2014, 10:53 PM
So Futera prints only the front of the card first, then lets the player sign the front of the card, and afterwards they print the back of the card? I can't help but thinking that is very strange.
If I haven't been banned from posting in this section, I'll agree with you. But the admin gets sponsored by Futera so he'll think it's not strange at all ;)
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ashleyyoungFTW
Jan 2 2014, 12:12 AM
KarlHungus
If I haven't been banned from posting in this section, I'll agree with you. But the admin gets sponsored by Futera so he'll think it's not strange at all ;)
LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sirainclont
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I got my Futera redemption last week Maurico Pochettino autograph card.

The front has a kind of 3D etched chrome look like the Bobby Charlton Legends I got from a World Football pack

Where and when the card was signed is a good idea,
Pochettino connected with my card on the
20th September 2013 in Liverpool, England, that feels a bit special.
Keep up the good work :cheers

(will upload card images when I can figure it out c:omp )
Edited by Sirainclont, Jan 2 2014, 10:23 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Futbol_Cards
Jan 2 2014, 05:31 AM
ashleyyoungFTW
Jan 2 2014, 12:12 AM
KarlHungus
LOL
What a joke.

You guys moan and complain about futera and ask for this info to be put on their cards then complain about it when they do!

Why is it you guys always appear like magic on every Futera auto thread (having made little or no other contribution to the forum otherwise) to slag Futera and myself off?

Other members have ventured that you guys have other motives and I'm starting to think the same.

AshleyyoungFTW, you were banned before under a previous account therefore you should be banned again for re-registering after a ban, the fact you haven't been should say something about our willingness to let there be free speech but if you want to carry on making your claims about me I'll revisit this.

Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sirainclont
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Best football card forum on this planet Tollyman, 99% of the forum info is a good read - don't let them get you down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Football Unique 2014 · Next Topic »
Locked Topic