Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Futera World Football
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Click here to watch our FCF Topps Premier Gold 2013 case break - Ronaldo 1 of 1 hit!!!

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini leagues - FREE pack of futera cards when you play 25 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email [email protected] with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Foci VB 2014 (World Cup 2014) cards; issued in Hungary, help with checklist
Topic Started: Jan 7 2014, 09:16 AM (756 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've got some information on this box of cards issued in Hungary, can any of our Hungarian members help me in compiling the checklist?

http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/peter-fekete-hungary-foci-vb-2014-world.html
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll try to get a set and send a checklist.
"Fekete Péter" is the Hungarian name of "Old Maid" card game.
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my wishlist
my swap cards
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
mszaby
Jan 7 2014, 09:56 AM
I'll try to get a set and send a checklist.
"Fekete Péter" is the Hungarian name of "Old Maid" card game.

Thank you.

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We have a similar CL 13/14 set too.

The checklist:

England
Lampard
Rooney

Argentina
Agüero
Messi

Brazil
Neymar
Thiago Silva

Ivory Coast
Yaya Toure
Drogba

France
Benzema
Ribery

Nederland
Huntelaar
Van Persie

Croatia
Mandzukic
Preisic

Columbia
James Rodriguez
Falcao

Hungary
Balázs Dzsudzsák
Tamás Hajnal

Mexico
Peralta
Javier Hernandez

Germany
Özil
Neuer

Italy
Buffon
Pirlo

Russia
Kerzakov
Dzagoev

Portugal
C. Ronaldo
Pepe

Spain
Xavi
Casillas

Uruguay
Forlan
Suarez

USA
Donovan
Dempsey

+
Referee
Viktor Kassai - Hungary
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my wishlist
my swap cards

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
mszaby
Jan 7 2014, 04:12 PM
We have a similar CL 13/14 set too.

The checklist:

England
Lampard
Rooney

Argentina
Aguero
Messi......

Thank you very much for typing the names of the missing players. I've now done another post ony my blog, showing a couple more cards.

Disco_Stu
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Any chance to get me the Messi cards in this collection Mszaby?? We can make a trade if you want.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Football Cards - Shoot Out - Upper Deck - Topps Footballer etc... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Futera World Football Futera World Football