Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Strike It mag Jan 2014
Topic Started: Jan 10 2014, 02:20 AM (1,282 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ignore this, I was being thick.
Edited by Matt, Jan 10 2014, 04:30 PM.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
MatchAttaxMaster101
Jan 10 2014, 04:16 PM
Hi matt. It already says in the above post but to answer your question, yes of will be enclosed along with another one or two packets. The issue is going to be on sale on the sixth of February.
Ah, so it does. My bad, shouldn't just read the first couple of lines! Whoops! Thanks anyway though. Shame Panini are issuing them so late, but it's better late than never I suppose.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
MatchAttaxMaster101
Jan 10 2014, 04:39 PM
Matt
Jan 10 2014, 04:30 PM
MatchAttaxMaster101
Jan 10 2014, 04:16 PM
Hi matt. It already says in the above post but to answer your question, yes of will be enclosed along with another one or two packets. The issue is going to be on sale on the sixth of February.
Ah, so it does. My bad, shouldn't just read the first couple of lines! Whoops! Thanks anyway though. Shame Panini are issuing them so late, but it's better late than never I suppose.
On a similar note, I think that might be the last one they issue, as surely they will be attaching world cup trading cards soon.. I presume they will be?
I believe they are only issuing 2 UK Limited Editions, so that should be correct. Hopefully it will be World Cup cards after that. :)
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
pnchocolates
Jan 11 2014, 03:41 PM
Another complaint letter will be on it's way to Panini on Monday

Why, Why, Why do they keep on sticking the cards to the front of the magazine with
adhesive tape ????

I bought 3 magazines from my local Tesco today that didn't have bent or creased Van Persie LE cards (damaged cards is the subject of another complaint)
Despite my efforts to carefully detach the cards from the tape and the front of the magazine, all 3 suffered some form of damage.
Card 1) pulled off the card most of VP's forehead
Card 2) left a sticky residue across most of the top of the card where the tape had been
Card 3) pulled off the part of the black background
I know it's not very good that they put them on this way, but I was able to get my 3 cards off fine. If you peel up the tape from a bit not on the card, then pull across very slowly, you can get the cards off fine. They do it this way to save money, as a bag would be much more expensive. It would be better if they changed the packaging though.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
pnchocolates
Jan 11 2014, 03:56 PM
Yes Matt, I tried my level best knowing that problems may be encountered.
Slowly, slowly it was but all 3 cards basically are now useless.
I don't think that anyone would be too happy to receive one of these in a trade
I was able to get mine off fine that way, took about 3 minutes each though. Anyway, as MAM101 said, the cellophane packaging is a lot better, and prevents flicked ones from kids going through the magazines. They should do that again in future, but I doubt they will.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2013/2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply