Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Billy Meredith, Steve Bloomer, Dixie Dean Match Attax; ...what are these ?
Topic Started: Jan 13 2014, 05:13 PM (1,461 Views)
chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Same here, tried to do a print me using an image of Franny Lee, order cancelled today. Bit of a shame as it looked quite good and I need to come up with something else to get the Toure LE.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
I can't edit my own post so here goes again.... I wouldn't mind but it's hardly like I was using a current player with Topps templates which I suppose could be considered a forgery ? As has already been mentioned on this thread the policing of this by Topps seems a little hit and miss, a bit unlucky but I'd virtually guarantee that anything I submit now will raise a flag on my account for checking.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
KMoran28
Mar 15 2014, 08:20 AM
I used a photo of Naill Quinn and Kevin Phillips on my regaulr Match Attax 13/14 Print me investment - to get the Eden Hazard Silver, although i wont be ivesting in this shambles of a collection. Amyway, it seems that they allow players from 10+ years ago but give you a refund if they are recent/current players
Hmmm, seeing as Franny played his last game in '76 and his last for City was in '74, I don't think there is any leeway, inconsistent from Topps, which combined with the standard of this seasons Extra collection is very disappointing.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply