Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Extra & Match Attax England
Topic Started: Jan 13 2014, 07:36 PM (2,587 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for the images HelloDave123, i think this is the only info on the England set other than the tiny bit on the back of the Premier League Sticker Album, confirming there would be an England set this year and that you could 'get your hands on the set' at the 2014 Swap and Play Tours. The Design is interesting to say the least for the England set and World Stars set and i would have to see the cards before i can really make a proper judgement on the design overall. The tin will definitely change in design as it says it may below the picture of the tin as Walcott is on it and he is more than certain not to play at the World Cup because of his injury.

On another note i am disappointed that it looks like the hat-trick hero cards this year will only be foil and not rainbow foil cards, but i am pleased Ramsey is a MOTM which surely has to mean Suarez in the 100 Club if there is one for the new extra set.
Edited by Tankerton1, Jan 13 2014, 07:52 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
A new picture of a multi pack has now appeared on clickdistribution:

Posted Image

So it would appear that the Gold, Silver and Bronze LE's are going to be included for the World Cup set aswell
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Phil for the information regarding the multipack, do you know anything about where other Limited Edition's are going to be and if there will be any in special packets exclusive to a store etc. or any exclusive subset available to a store like the International Legends subset with Tesco for the England World Cup 2010 set ??
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply