Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Extra & Match Attax England
Topic Started: Jan 13 2014, 07:36 PM (2,578 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It seems as though Match Attax Extra are going to be 5 card packets again, as it says only 50p recommended retail.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
MatchAttaxMaster101
Jan 29 2014, 07:39 PM
That's a bit unfair really. Topps couldn't fight panini for the shirt rights, they had it in the bag. I mean it is not like they choose to have it that way,
I know it isn't completely their fault, but the collection still always looks poor. I'm sure there is something they could do to make it look slightly better.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
MatchAttaxMaster101
Jan 29 2014, 07:49 PM
Matt
Jan 29 2014, 07:43 PM
MatchAttaxMaster101
That's a bit unfair really. Topps couldn't fight panini for the shirt rights, they had it in the bag. I mean it is not like they choose to have it that way,
I know it isn't completely their fault, but the collection still always looks poor. I'm sure there is something they could do to make it look slightly better.
Like? Really they can't help it. Sorry if that sounded like it was put to you in an argumentitive way.
Let's be honest, the general layout of Match Attax has got worse of the years. It's gone from a simplistic design to a card crammed with pointless information. A simple, well thought out layout would be helpful. Just look at this years Champions League collection. Nice and simple, allows the player to be the focus. Anyhow, we are all entitled to our own opinion, I just think they could do better.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
MatchAttaxMaster101
Jan 29 2014, 08:27 PM
Matt
Jan 29 2014, 08:12 PM
MatchAttaxMaster101
Jan 29 2014, 07:49 PM
Matt
Jan 29 2014, 07:43 PM
MatchAttaxMaster101
Like? Really they can't help it. Sorry if that sounded like it was put to you in an argumentitive way.
Let's be honest, the general layout of Match Attax has got worse of the years. It's gone from a simplistic design to a card crammed with pointless information. A simple, well thought out layout would be helpful. Just look at this years Champions League collection. Nice and simple, allows the player to be the focus. Anyhow, we are all entitled to our own opinion, I just think they could do better.
Possibly they could just give the two ratings, and forget the rest again? That would be ideal!
That is what I was trying to get at, yes. That would be a great improvement.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply