Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Everything you wanted to know about this collection, but was afraid to ask!
Topic Started: Jan 15 2014, 09:44 PM (2,250 Views)
SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello my friends,

As mentioned in one of the topics, I finally managed to figure out what is Premier Gold and nearly everything about it. After few hours of reading this and few other forums, I can say I am not a newbie anymore!
Here is a comprehensive guide I wrote. http://www.cardzreview.com/topps-premier-league-gold-2013-2014-guide/
It is still in development phase.

There you will be able to download a graphic I made, since I was unable to upload it into HD here for some reason.

Anyway, if anyone reads it , let me know there what should I add or edit.

I hope this will be helpful to people.
Many of us had no clue about it, but were "afraid" to ask or google a bit. So, here it is my friends, newbie guide :P

Its still far from perfect, so lets use this topic for any questions. I will also try to answer the questions and add them to my articles as well as to this topic.
Edited by SlimShady(srb), Jan 15 2014, 09:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Diegomanutd
U-N-I-T-E-D!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow! Very impressive mate. Great job, this is a great review for people that are getting into the hobby.

Cheers

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Thank you for the comment friend! It is still far from perfect, but will be reedited in the next few days.

clem132
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
do we know the figures per card i.e Base, Relics, signed, RS, MM, TT, GS, HS etc we know the figures for the Green/Orange/ ETC

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
I am working on finding out that, but those cards are not printed in small amounts like others. Not sure if it will be possible.
If anyone knows more, let me know and I´ll update the chart.

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
I forgot to say, maybe this topic can be used for general questions about Topps Gold 13. Anyway if anyone can confirm that my chart is valid, I would appreciate.
Secondly, if anyone needs chart in HD ,let me know.

rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looks great! The only comment I've got is that I've not seen anywhere that really clarifies about the printing plates. They are 1/1, but there are four different versions (black, magenta, cyan and yellow I think), so in a way it's /4, depending on how you look at it! (if that makes any kind of sense!)
Wanted:

Merlin Ireland 2002 / Kevin Kilbane mini sticker (Walkers)

Topps Total Football 2009 / SHSS 394 - Kenwyne Jones / Sunderland redemption card

Panini Jeans Fussball 1977 / Sunderland badge

Quadriga Soccer Stars 83 - 84 / 221 Colin West, 222 Leighton James

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Makes perfect sense rhinorays! You are right, I should try to add more info about Printing plates, but I also think I should clarify parallels a bit more.
Appreciate your feedback!

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you, I am a total newbie to this set and this is fantastic. This site of yours is going in my favourites.

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Very nice work, I like the approach and your graphic!

Maybe you can add some words more about parallels, I think a picture of a "rainbow" showing all versions of a certain card (Base, green /99, Orange /11, Gold /1, Platinum /1 and 4x Plates) would be helpful to newbies.
Also a line about Auto parallels and maybe the variations of Jersey cards (meaning that even unumbered Jersey can have pieces in different Colors and combinations).

WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
@MatchAttaxMaster101 Thanks, that is a whole point of my website, glad you found it helpful. If there is anything you would like to know, let me know and I will try to write an article about it in future.

@paradogs77 Those are some nice suggestions Gregory. I will certainly update this article in few days with more content. Always great to hear feedback from collector like you!

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finally got round to reading this, and just 1 small error I've noticed. You've said that each box has 5 packs and each pack has 10 cards. But its 10 packs and 5 cards
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
harrodjon, you are of great help as always!
I will reedit and update the article very soon.
Thanks man!

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Can someone help me out on this, as Paradogs77 suggested, I am trying to find a same player presented on all cards.
"showing all versions of a certain card (Base, green /99, Orange /11, Gold /1, Platinum /1 and 4x Plates"

Can any good soul, with collection of particular player help ?

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
SlimShady(srb)
Jan 24 2014, 08:19 PM
Can someone help me out on this, as Paradogs77 suggested, I am trying to find a same player presented on all cards.
"showing all versions of a certain card (Base, green /99, Orange /11, Gold /1, Platinum /1 and 4x Plates"

Can any good soul, with collection of particular player help ?
You will find it extremely difficult to do that presently. The green, orange, platinum and gold may be already got along with a printing plate (I believe Dorking has Speroni in these), but to have all 4 of the printing plates as well (6 1/1's of the same player in total) is extremely hard to get. Especially so early on in the release. It has only been out a month and there is a lot of product left to be open and a lot of hits pulled may never see the internet and so may never be acknowledged as being pulled. Hope this helps :)
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
I also thought it might be hard, well thanks for the reply Portlaw!

It would be nice if anyone that is at least close to this, can post photos. So that I can pack everything. That should help and clarify lots of questions I get on my site concerning parallels.
Edited by SlimShady(srb), Jan 24 2014, 08:36 PM.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
SlimShady(srb)
Jan 24 2014, 08:34 PM
I also thought it might be hard, well thanks for the reply Portlaw!

It would be nice if anyone that is at least close to this, can post photos. So that I can pack everything. That should help and clarify lots of questions I get on my site concerning parallels.
I have a complete parallel in Guzan jersey cards (base, orange #/11, gold #/5 and platinum #/1) but I'm a long way off completing any base card with the 6 1/1's

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Can you please send me a pm with photos or post them here when you have time? It does not necessary have to be the same player, we can combine 2-3 ,I think people will get the point.
Edited by SlimShady(srb), Jan 24 2014, 08:46 PM.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
SlimShady(srb)
Jan 24 2014, 08:44 PM
Can you please send me a pm with photos or post them here when you have time? It does not necessary have to be the same player, we can combine 2-3 ,I think people will get the point.
Which are you looking for photos of exactly, just the base card variants? :)

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Basically all variants that are out there (I know it sounds insane ,but it will help people). Would be great if I can get as much as possible.

rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Will be interesting to see if anyone manages to get pics (never mind actually getting them!) of a full player set, printing plates and all!
Wanted:

Merlin Ireland 2002 / Kevin Kilbane mini sticker (Walkers)

Topps Total Football 2009 / SHSS 394 - Kenwyne Jones / Sunderland redemption card

Panini Jeans Fussball 1977 / Sunderland badge

Quadriga Soccer Stars 83 - 84 / 221 Colin West, 222 Leighton James

amigo
101 Card
I just have Podolski base,green parallel,orange parallel,1 of 1 plate
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo espaņol

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have Jonas Olsson base, green, orange, Premiere Gold 1/1 and cyan printing plate which is the closest to completion so far. I don't expect to any fully complete players though to be honest.

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Can anyone post any photos perhaps ?
I would like to have comprehensive guide at one place. I believe it is possible with joint efforts.

Diegomanutd
U-N-I-T-E-D!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I usually don't put sets together, I just try to get as many Man Utd or LA Galaxy cards as I can. I decided to put my first 3 sets together Base, Jerseys, and Autos from Topps Premier Gold. I've been collecting for almost 2 years now, and I absolutely love the hobby. I keep myself entertained by picking up new cards and pulling out my cards from storage and just admire them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Diegomanutd
U-N-I-T-E-D!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I also would like to add that I started collecting after my first trip to the UK. Believe it or not I started with Match Attax. Just a little bio on me, I'm 25 and I live in Los Angeles CA.

Alex Buttner and I :cheers
Posted Image
Edited by Diegomanutd, Jan 27 2014, 04:15 AM.

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
just WOW!

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
rhinorays
Jan 26 2014, 02:38 PM
Will be interesting to see if anyone manages to get pics (never mind actually getting them!) of a full player set, printing plates and all!
This is the best I can do. Speroni base (Crystal Palace goalkeeper)

Posted Imagem,

They are:-

Base, Green /99, Orange /11, Platinum 1/1, Premier Gold 1/1
Printing plates - Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, Black (only the yellow is Speroni, but the others are as an example)
Then an original 'blank back' from Topps Authentics with accompanying certificate (I have won the Speroni one but it hasn't arrived yet!)

Different backs

Posted Image

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
This looks amazing, well done!

Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
@Dorking
Thank you so much. Fantastic collection! I will update this in my article this weekend. Massive help!

Ganindra Bimo
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
NICE!!! Love the blank card :)

Btw i really want to share my Tops epl .. But still cant find out how to share the pictures in here 😭
MY COLLECTION: Instagram --> @bimocards

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
You can use TinyPic
When you upload a photo on that site, chose SECOND link called IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards
and just paste it here into comments. You might want to chose size of an image to suit forum before you upload photo, as images that are too big are not looking well.
Edited by SlimShady(srb), Jan 30 2014, 10:18 AM.

Ganindra Bimo
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Ganindra Bimo
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image[/IMG]

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Here is my Guzan jersey card complete rainbow with all swatches having a piece of the premier league logo and will post pics if you need them. I will upload a picture of all 4 together once I get them all in hand :)

#/1

Posted Image

#/5

Posted Image

#/11

Posted Image

Base

Posted Image

Diegomanutd
U-N-I-T-E-D!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
@Portlaw

Those are gorgeous! Congrats on putting that set together, it's very impressive :)

robjones1973
101 Card
Can anyone help me please. I have completed a set of Arsenal green parallels but have seen some green parallel refractor cards on e-bay. Are these refractor cards different to the green parallels I have already collected?
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
Only the green /99 orange/11 was made and of course the platinum and gold 1/1
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

robjones1973
101 Card
Subzero3k
Jul 27 2014, 03:45 PM
Only the green /99 orange/11 was made and of course the platinum and gold 1/1
Thanks for the reply.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THEO-WALCOTT-2013-14-TOPPS-PREMIER-GOLD-BARCLAYS-EPL-LEAGUE-SOCCER-GREEN-99-/291202181795?pt=US_Football&hash=item43cd00aaa3

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Topps-Premier-Gold-2013-Green-Refractor-Base-Card-102-Mesut-Ozil-/400745612810?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d4e4cc60a

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Topps-Premier-Gold-2013-Green-Refractor-Base-Card-1-Laurent-Koscielny-/311020670631?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item486a46cea7

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Topps-Premier-Gold-2013-Base-1-Koscielny-Arsenal-Green-46-99-/291149748417?pt=UK_Collectables_Cigarette_Tea_GumCards_CA&hash=item43c9e098c1

I was under the impression that the cards released were the same as the numbers you have listed, but if you look at the cards on e-bay they are very different, I have tried to get my cards to appear as the Ozil one appears but don't seem to be able to get all the colours that appear in the picture. Also if you compare the Koscielny cards, they also look completely different. This is what makes me think they might be different.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
I think this come from different Scanners or Cameras, i have two scanners and both make different Pictures of the same card :-)

So its the same card, if you have a /99 its all you can get, no different refractors
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply