Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Everything you wanted to know about this collection, but was afraid to ask!
Topic Started: Jan 15 2014, 09:44 PM (2,103 Views)
Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SlimShady(srb)
Jan 24 2014, 08:19 PM
Can someone help me out on this, as Paradogs77 suggested, I am trying to find a same player presented on all cards.
"showing all versions of a certain card (Base, green /99, Orange /11, Gold /1, Platinum /1 and 4x Plates"

Can any good soul, with collection of particular player help ?
You will find it extremely difficult to do that presently. The green, orange, platinum and gold may be already got along with a printing plate (I believe Dorking has Speroni in these), but to have all 4 of the printing plates as well (6 1/1's of the same player in total) is extremely hard to get. Especially so early on in the release. It has only been out a month and there is a lot of product left to be open and a lot of hits pulled may never see the internet and so may never be acknowledged as being pulled. Hope this helps :)
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
SlimShady(srb)
Jan 24 2014, 08:34 PM
I also thought it might be hard, well thanks for the reply Portlaw!

It would be nice if anyone that is at least close to this, can post photos. So that I can pack everything. That should help and clarify lots of questions I get on my site concerning parallels.
I have a complete parallel in Guzan jersey cards (base, orange #/11, gold #/5 and platinum #/1) but I'm a long way off completing any base card with the 6 1/1's

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
SlimShady(srb)
Jan 24 2014, 08:44 PM
Can you please send me a pm with photos or post them here when you have time? It does not necessary have to be the same player, we can combine 2-3 ,I think people will get the point.
Which are you looking for photos of exactly, just the base card variants? :)

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Here is my Guzan jersey card complete rainbow with all swatches having a piece of the premier league logo and will post pics if you need them. I will upload a picture of all 4 together once I get them all in hand :)

#/1

Posted Image

#/5

Posted Image

#/11

Posted Image

Base

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply