Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Everything you wanted to know about this collection, but was afraid to ask!
Topic Started: Jan 15 2014, 09:44 PM (2,117 Views)
SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello my friends,

As mentioned in one of the topics, I finally managed to figure out what is Premier Gold and nearly everything about it. After few hours of reading this and few other forums, I can say I am not a newbie anymore!
Here is a comprehensive guide I wrote. http://www.cardzreview.com/topps-premier-league-gold-2013-2014-guide/
It is still in development phase.

There you will be able to download a graphic I made, since I was unable to upload it into HD here for some reason.

Anyway, if anyone reads it , let me know there what should I add or edit.

I hope this will be helpful to people.
Many of us had no clue about it, but were "afraid" to ask or google a bit. So, here it is my friends, newbie guide :P

Its still far from perfect, so lets use this topic for any questions. I will also try to answer the questions and add them to my articles as well as to this topic.
Edited by SlimShady(srb), Jan 15 2014, 09:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Thank you for the comment friend! It is still far from perfect, but will be reedited in the next few days.

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
I am working on finding out that, but those cards are not printed in small amounts like others. Not sure if it will be possible.
If anyone knows more, let me know and IŽll update the chart.

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
I forgot to say, maybe this topic can be used for general questions about Topps Gold 13. Anyway if anyone can confirm that my chart is valid, I would appreciate.
Secondly, if anyone needs chart in HD ,let me know.

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Makes perfect sense rhinorays! You are right, I should try to add more info about Printing plates, but I also think I should clarify parallels a bit more.
Appreciate your feedback!

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
@MatchAttaxMaster101 Thanks, that is a whole point of my website, glad you found it helpful. If there is anything you would like to know, let me know and I will try to write an article about it in future.

@paradogs77 Those are some nice suggestions Gregory. I will certainly update this article in few days with more content. Always great to hear feedback from collector like you!

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
harrodjon, you are of great help as always!
I will reedit and update the article very soon.
Thanks man!

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Can someone help me out on this, as Paradogs77 suggested, I am trying to find a same player presented on all cards.
"showing all versions of a certain card (Base, green /99, Orange /11, Gold /1, Platinum /1 and 4x Plates"

Can any good soul, with collection of particular player help ?

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
I also thought it might be hard, well thanks for the reply Portlaw!

It would be nice if anyone that is at least close to this, can post photos. So that I can pack everything. That should help and clarify lots of questions I get on my site concerning parallels.
Edited by SlimShady(srb), Jan 24 2014, 08:36 PM.

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Can you please send me a pm with photos or post them here when you have time? It does not necessary have to be the same player, we can combine 2-3 ,I think people will get the point.
Edited by SlimShady(srb), Jan 24 2014, 08:46 PM.

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Basically all variants that are out there (I know it sounds insane ,but it will help people). Would be great if I can get as much as possible.

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Can anyone post any photos perhaps ?
I would like to have comprehensive guide at one place. I believe it is possible with joint efforts.

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
just WOW!

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
@Dorking
Thank you so much. Fantastic collection! I will update this in my article this weekend. Massive help!

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
You can use TinyPic
When you upload a photo on that site, chose SECOND link called IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards
and just paste it here into comments. You might want to chose size of an image to suit forum before you upload photo, as images that are too big are not looking well.
Edited by SlimShady(srb), Jan 30 2014, 10:18 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply